Worst case Scenario - Next weeks team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
For next weeks team when suspension kicks in.

1. Robertson
2. Davey
3. Whare
4. Matai
5. Oldfield
6. Lyon
7. DCE
8. Rose
9. Ballin
10. Kite
11. Watmough
12. Rodney
13. Bhurer

14. Robinson
15. Galavuo
16. Harrison
17. Mauro

I think it could be worse. Robbo will go if with Foran and Brett.

Hey it's funny with all the trouble that Matai and Choc have kept their noses clean.

bob dylan said:
I think it could be worse. Robbo will go if with Foran and Brett.

Hey it's funny with all the trouble that Matai and Choc have kept their noses clean.

That's what I was thinking in regards to Matai and Choc

Matai is tough but not a brawler.

And I think choc had an off night :)

either that or the home truths from earlier in the year had some effect.

1. Robbo
2. T Rex
3. Lyon
4. Matai
5. Oldfield
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Kite
9. Ballin
10. Rose
11. Choc
12. Galuvao
13. Rodney

14. Buhrer
15. Robinson
16. Harrison
17. Mauro

Injured
King
Wolf
B Stewart

Suspended
G Stewart
B Stewart
D Lussick

That is still a very good team, I think Buhrer can step up and fill the ball playing role of Glenn out wide.

robbo,foran,brett,choc,lussick will all get at least a week.

this is not a dead rubber,lose by 40 and we could go to 3 and with the suspensions/injuries etc that will be sayonora IMO.I am confident we could keep it to 20,we have a great record up there and our boys will have something to prove and will be plenty of Manly support out there.I cant wait.

See I don't think lussick will go he was elbowed in the head I think he had every right to slap the bloke.

Another point while I thought the refs had a great game friday night Glenn should never have been sin binned he was try to pull players off he didn't throw punches like badger suggested.

Also this rumour going around that Blair told Glenn his brother is a rapist I wonder if and how it changes this if in fact it's proven to be true. Look what happened recently in the afl with a player find and suspended for comments regarding rape

susan said:
robbo,foran,brett,choc,lussick will all get at least a week.

this is not a dead rubber,lose by 40 and we could go to 3 and with the suspensions/injuries etc that will be sayonora IMO.I am confident we could keep it to 20,we have a great record up there and our boys will have something to prove and will be plenty of Manly support out there.I cant wait.
It will be a dead rubber mate souths are specials today

Blood some youngsters if need be, the excitement and enthusiasm from them could work wonders, maybe they haven't set to 20s alight this year but imagine it they would do us proud

susan said:
this is not a dead rubber,lose by 40 and we could go to 3 and with the suspensions/injuries etc that will be sayonora IMO.

The broncs are currently 97 points differential behind us sue.

They will need two wins of 49 points this week and next to pass us.

Im possitive we will still be playing football in 3 weeks time.

fLIP said:
susan said:
this is not a dead rubber,lose by 40 and we could go to 3 and with the suspensions/injuries etc that will be sayonora IMO.

No, if they beat us by 40, that's an 80 point turnaround.

Volley said:
fLIP said:
susan said:

No, if they beat us by 40, that's an 80 point turnaround.

Yep we are in deep **** if we dont go into next week as full strength as possible and prepared to win.

Fro said:
Matai is tough but not a brawler.

And I think choc had an off night :)

either that or the home truths from earlier in the year had some effect.

Matai doesn't mind sticking them up, I remember in his debut year Ben Cross dropped the knees into Terry Hill and Matai gave him a hiding

In 1 of his 1 tests he dusted up Keith Senior as well

01. William Hopoate
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Michael Oldfield
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. George Rose
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brent Kite
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Shane Rodney
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Vic Mauro
15. Tim Robinson
16. Joe Galuvao
17. Tony Williams

will be the team.

Glenn - 2 weeks
Darcy - 1 week
Brett - 1 week (injury - not suspended)
Sea Eagles $100k

Now I don't agree suspensions should be this long but I cant see them being that soft, I think they be in this kind of range.

Blair 4 - 6 weeks - Once him coming in late and throwing uppercuts at a man with his hands restrained is looked at it cant be any less

G Stewart 4 - 6 weeks

B Stewart 2 - 3 weeks

Lussik 3 - 4 for running in and throwing punches at a man on the ground

Foran and Robinson maybe a week if there trying to make an extreme example - which I think they will.

Hope I'm wrong

Jesus said:
Now I don't agree suspensions should be this long but I cant see them being that soft, I think they be in this kind of range.

Blair 4 - 6 weeks - Once him coming in late and throwing uppercuts at a man with his hands restrained is looked at it cant be any less

G Stewart 4 - 6 weeks

B Stewart 2 - 3 weeks

Foran and Robinson maybe a week if there trying to make an extreme example - which I think they will.

Hope I'm wrong

Can you ask your Father for some assistance???

Mark from Brisbane said:
Jesus said:

G Stewart 4 - 6 weeks

B Stewart 2 - 3 weeks

Hope I'm wrong

Can you ask your Father for some assistance???

I would but he doesn't listen to anyone.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4