World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol, hey we won thats all the matters.
The fact we borrowed the Aussies to field for us was a silly idea. Lol ok kidding, shocking display of fielding from our boys.
The Dutch seem to be our bogey team. A wins a win. Need to improve against India though

I didn't watch the Aussie V NZ game. But reading the always very bysis reports of the wonderful media over here seemed they did no wrong. How did they actually play? I know I will get an honest answer from people on here.

did all they needed to nothing more.

Kiwis lost a few wickets early and was a formality after that.

played ok but nothing more

Kiwis aren't going to trouble too many sides in this World Cup. Vettori is the only player that you would call better than average in that squad. You would expect Australia to beat them comfortably and they did, wouldn't be reading too much into it.

Chip & Chase link said:
Kiwis aren't going to trouble too many sides in this World Cup. Vettori is the only player that you would call better than average in that squad. You would expect Australia to beat them comfortably and they did, wouldn't be reading too much into it.

McCullum Ryder and Taylor are all class when on song. The bowling is a shambles though

Jonson bowled ok.

Lee was tight but didnt get any breakthroughs until late

Tait was all over the place but picked up 3 of the best batsman

Haddin and then Watson smashed out the first hundred

Johnson has lifted a bit in the last couple of games.  Can't see anyone getting past India unless Tendulkar's leg falls off or something.  What a player. 

What a game that was last night. Albeit I only watch most of the Indian innings before going to bed. Tendulakar was as always amazing. Although the bowling wasn't great. But then the best captain in the world yet again showed why that is. Amazing innings from Strauss.
A tie is a bit rare.
I loved to say that could be the final but probably a tad bysis there. India will be there I think

anybody catch the England and Ireland score ???

its good to know that some things never change, England are still ****.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8