World Cup TV joke

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Silly me.  I had assumed the big games would be live and the smaller games live on Fox. 

But noooooooo

England vs PNG is not shown till 9.30pm and even the Aus vs NZ Blockbuster has to wait for the tabloid trash of 60 minutes to finish.  It appears uncertain the Scotland game will even be covered within hours of kick off?

What a joke.  I hate Channel 9.

And no one seems to be showing the Koorie's v Maori's game.  Shame on both 9 and Fox.  The NRL once again show their stupidity.  This would be one game that certainly would be of interest.  Is it Gallop who's the Prince of Fools?  Here's an excellent marketing opportunity and it gets ignored.     

They are trying to protect Fox and their agreement with them. I am not sure it is 9 but the NRL who should take the blame, except for the timing of some of the games.

If they are trying to promote League as a 'world game' they are joking.

Can you imagine the uproar if some of the games from either the soccer or rugby world cup just weren't shown - particularly in the host nation???

Matabele link said:
Can you imagine the uproar if some of the games from either the soccer or rugby world cup just weren't shown - particularly in the host nation???

Agree Mata  it would be an uproar as you have said.

The advertising for this World Cup Campaign is crap.
As soon as I read that only one of our players made it into the starting line-up - I lost interest anyway.

How did Monawho's team go in the finals?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7