World Cup 2010 South Africa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
well bye bye Uruguay - they had me until they whinged at the final whistle.....

I think I should start following the Octopus tips, I keep tipping against Spain and they just keep winning. Good on em, it will be good to have a first time winner winning the world cup if they can take it.

OneEyedEagle link said:
I think I should start following the Octopus tips, I keep tipping against Spain and they just keep winning. Good on em, it will be good to have a first time winner winning the world cup if they can take it.

How good is the Octopus!! I'll be gutted if he tips Holland.

clontaago link said:
[quote author=OneEyedEagle link=topic=183416.msg272350#msg272350 date=1278555501]

How good is the Octopus!! I'll be gutted if he tips Holland.
[/quote]

Dont worry the Spaniards are certainties - I'm on the dutch bandwagon.  So far I have brought down 7 teams. 

Any game with spain wil be a good one. Even when they lost to the swiss they played such good football - so good to watch!

Well, I better start eating my humble pie as I didn’t think Spain had it in them.

Such wonderful talent (best national football league in the world – La Liga is far better than the EPL) and never before until this morning had they won the world cup.

Congratulations to them they deserve the win. 

The real winner has been Soccer with first time winner of the cup.

Back to eating my humble pie.

Football won - I have always been a massive dutch fan (all the way back to euro 88 Van Basten etc....) but this morning was the first time i had turned on them

They did not try to play football and just kicked the crap out of the spansih

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6