World Cup 2010 South Africa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Definately Not mate.

Now all we need to do is have the German bus blow up, which unfortunately is probably a real possibility.

The Serbs rioted in Austria after New Zealand beat them. Their Captain had to get a mike to attempt to control them. What hope is there in SA??

All of this violence is pretty scary :(

These injuries are not great for the game, but it seems that big players in our group are dropping like flies. Let's hope none of our boys are next!

Canteen Worker link said:
The Serbs rioted in Austria after New Zealand beat them. Their Captain had to get a mike to attempt to control them. What hope is there in SA??
  Especially if the Zimbabweans start to flood across the Limpopo to draw attention to their plight. 

I just got back from SA (first time there – it was my wife’s grand fathers birthday....selfish bugger could not have been born a month later!)

Got to say I do not know how they are going to pull it off. A case in point is the new green point stadium in Cape Town

Basically we walked up and joined in a tour of the place – it is an amazing place – without any security checks....

Australia will not make it out of the Group stages.

Actually I think we will finish last in our group.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=183416.msg264554#msg264554 date=1275232278]
  Especially if the Zimbabweans start to flood across the Limpopo to draw attention to their plight. 
[/quote]

I thought they had been making that particular exodus for the last 30 odd years?

clontaago link said:
Australia will not make it out of the Group stages.

Actually I think we will finish last in our group.

Care to put your money where our mouth is?

I think we are a fair chance to get out of the group, and we definitely won't finish last - notwithstanding Saturday, that was our first loss in 18 months - we'll get a couple of draws at least. 

Gronk - Clon is just saying what the bookies are already betting:

To Qualify for the next stage
Germany  $1.16
Australia  $3.00
Serbia  $1.90 
Ghana  $2.35

I just hope we play intelligently but when given an opportunity push hard for the win. I doubt we will be using those tactics and we could be in for dour types of game where spoiling tactics are used - but I hope I am wrong.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2