World Club Challenge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like final score Cheats 18 beat Leeds 14.
Dammit.
Virtually any other NRL team representing Australia I would barrack for against the poms, except the stinkin' Mexican cheats.

ANY Storm loss is a good loss, let's hope for many in the coming NRL season!

Storm have just picked up from where they finished in 2012. Too big, too strong, too fast, too skillful they are going to be very difficult to stop again.

ssar said:
Virtually any other NRL team representing Australia I would barrack for against the poms, except the stinkin' Mexican cheats.

Not me. The ONLY time i cheer for the Australian team is if Manly are playing. If Manly are not involved, then I cheer for the ESL team every time.

I was going for the Storm. Would have been going for Leeds if Dogs were playing. Otherwise would always be going for Aussie team over Pommie team.

Any win over the Poms is a good win.

mickqld said:
Storm have just picked up from where they finished in 2012. Too big, too strong, too fast, too skillful they are going to be very difficult to stop again.

Yeah they look sharp and slick, Definitely Premiership favourites for 2013.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
mickqld said:

Yeah they look sharp and slick, Definitely Premiership favourites for 2013.
and still getting away with forward passes,yeah they got pulled up a couple of times,but that first try,the pass from cronk to the sook ,hoffman was atleast 2 foot forward,but if you can do it and get away with it,good luck to ya

See Kyle leilui is still playing he must be close to 40. Scum did look strong look to have unearthed a couple of good young forwards

There must be something about Brett Delany (apart from the shed loads of tatts - I've got tatts and he puts mine to shame).
Can't think of a side he played regular first grade in and they struggled.

It's a shame that Jamie Peacock gave away the international game think he still has something to offer.

Watch for him JP to move into administration in RL think he'll be like Arko and Hetherington (Leeds boss) and hopefully return the English to a more formidable foe for both Australia and New Zealand

mickqld said:
Go Rihnos smash the f**k out of the scum and injure the crap nout of their bif three wankers. Now wheres that botrttle of bourbon
I suppose we would have heard by now if any of their bif three wankers hurt their crap nouts?
Oh well, it's a long season, bound to happen at some point.

My question for an expanded comp is this :
How many people would go to see us play against say St Helen's if both teams finished third?
I would because I'd say Mark would have us stay at Liverpool
What about the Humberside teams (Hull)?
There'd be a line up for Catalan tour

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8