World Club Challenge Tour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I am pleased to announce that the preliminary details of the WCC tour will be released next week.

This follows a meeting I had yesterday with David Perry in Sydney, where it was confirmed that the Sea Eagles will only play the WCC game and not the second game V St Helens (as was proposed).

We are just waiting on the Super League draw to come out (this weekend) to see if we can include a second game in the tour, the hope is that Le Catalans might be playing up in the midlands so that those on the tour might see "Le Beaver" play one last time.

So for those that have been waiting (patiently) thank you and as I say preliminary details will be released (as soon as Monday), with final costs for the tour by the end of next week.

One thing I can assure you, especially after yesterdays meeting, is that it will be a great trip.

Fingers crossed, yes would be brilliant.

And you never know we "might" even be able to get him to join us in Leeds at some stage that week.

Theer will be plenty of treats for next years WCC tourists!!

Catalan play in France on the 18th of Feb.
But the WCC is on that weekend, they play at St Helens on the 24th.

So there ya go!

Thanks mate saw that myself a real bastard that the game is there and not in the midlands but can't be helped. We'll now think about what we do instead.

Yeah.....what I might actually do is have an option for people to arrive on say Friday, and do a game on Saturday.....with the main crew arriving either Saturday or Sunday....in essence a pre tour extension.

We'd just need a minimum number to do transfers, otherwise it would have to be local transport or a rental car.

I am sure I'll get plenty of suggestions over the weekend

ayjay007 said:
I hear mybluedog has nominated himself as the meet and greet person at Manchester Intntl airport

No it will probably be me this time after 2 weeks in Europe already by that point :D

This tour will be quite different to the one in 2009....there was very little player-travelling supporter interaction back then (Des didn't want it), and it was really only after the WCC game back at the Leeds Marriott that the 2009 tourists saw the team.

2V and the new management team have a different approach, if people are going to part with their hard earned to travel 24 hours in a plane (each way) then they will be welcomed with open arms, by them AND the players.

So expect lots of opportunities to see the boys, lots of surprises and some really fun times......oh yes and the ocasional hang over

You may not get another chance (in the near future) to get to a WCC game and enjoy the very best the MWTS have to offer, so make sure you are on my E-Mail data base to get the full details as soon as they are released.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6