• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ConcernedSupporter

Reserve Grader
That is all.

No, seriously, I work with and for people who don't have half a brain between them.

Can anyone explain to me WTF is the point is of forwarding an email asking someone (ok me) to email another department about an issue described at the bottom of the email?  ::)

*SIGH* if anyone's looking for me I'll be hiding under my desk till knock off time.

Try work in marketing....people ask you to create something out of the forwarded email....

it about confidentiality  i suppose..  you knw  the privacy thing  at the bottom.. if this email is not intended for you blah blah blah please contact such & such  blah.. lol

Duff link said:
Marketing. I didn't know you worked.
come on mate
thats abit harsh
you know all those "meetings" and lunches with advertising company types is hard work. As is telling the rest of the company how good a job you are doin :p

I love the people who work in IT departments. I asked one when I was going to get my laptop back from being reimaged and the reply was "I emailed you yesterday!!"

Agreed. I work Friday and Monday nights with the occassional Sat night as well. Sucks big time during the footy season

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4