1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Woolworths Fresh Magazine: Spring Edition

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Blake, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Blake

Blake Active Member

North Narrabeen
    Ratings:
    +90 / 1
    I was thumbing through the latest free Woolies mag and there is a Finals Footy Fever section with recipes for pies, hot dogs, etc. On page 64 there is a full page photo of a set up of a tv and a table in front with food, sauces, beer and on the floor is the Manly 2008 Centenary Football. No other team gets a mention or picture.

Just thought I'd share that with you lot!

• Like Like x 1
  2. WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Perth
    Ratings:
    +408 / 0
    Sounds like they're running their 2009 campaign again.

3. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Well spotted Blake. I think Dan could run a competition about where Manly stuff is spotted. [hr]
    In the off season of course.

4. Brookie4eva

Brookie4eva Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +175 / 1
    What .... They haven't withdrawn this magazine, think of the customers they are going to loose with the blatant support for violence in society that they are showing.

They will get many emails from concerned mothers who never want to take their kids to Woolworths again, in fear that the poor dears will be wrongly influenced.

:p :p :p

5. Jethro

Jethro This space is for rent Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,897 / 7
    I black banned that company 20 months ago after an incident that concerned my wife. I hope that company would go broke or at least the supermarket chain. They're nothing but a bunch of arseholes to work for.