Woolworths Fresh Magazine: Spring Edition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Blake

Reserve Grader
I was thumbing through the latest free Woolies mag and there is a Finals Footy Fever section with recipes for pies, hot dogs, etc. On page 64 there is a full page photo of a set up of a tv and a table in front with food, sauces, beer and on the floor is the Manly 2008 Centenary Football. No other team gets a mention or picture.

Just thought I'd share that with you lot!

Well spotted Blake. I think Dan could run a competition about where Manly stuff is spotted.

In the off season of course.

What .... They haven't withdrawn this magazine, think of the customers they are going to loose with the blatant support for violence in society that they are showing.

They will get many emails from concerned mothers who never want to take their kids to Woolworths again, in fear that the poor dears will be wrongly influenced.

:p :p :p

Brookie4eva said:
What .... They haven't withdrawn this magazine, think of the customers they are going to loose with the blatant support for violence in society that they are showing.

They will get many emails from concerned mothers who never want to take their kids to Woolworths again, in fear that the poor dears will be wrongly influenced.

:p :p :p

I black banned that company 20 months ago after an incident that concerned my wife. I hope that company would go broke or at least the supermarket chain. They're nothing but a bunch of arseholes to work for.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7