Wondering if opposition fans realise this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Yes we are coming 4th on points differential.

But the thing is we haven't played with a full strength line up since round 1....

So wait until we get them back.

Oh yeah!

To be sitting 4th now is a big effort from the team. Once we start getting all troops back on deck... look out !!

Our fightback into the top 4 despite missing stars has left me feeling confident that we can go back to back.

We've got the right mix to be in contention yet again.

Tooves still has a lot of improvement in him too. First year coaching in the NRL is a steep learning curve. He will be twice the coach he is now by the end of the year.

It prompts the question: why don't Melbourne suffer from injuries to star players like every other team does?

I don't think other fans realize this which makes it so much better when we win. We haven't played at our best at all this year, there is loads of improvement left in us and we are still in 4th. Once we have everyone back on deck and put in a great 80 min performance then people will take notice!

No expectations, no disappointments. It is good to see the team creep back up the ladder, but there is still a lot of improvement needed, especially in attack - finishing off and actually scoring.

1) Guess we are just flying under the radar.
2) Not mentioning HGH re the storm either.
3) League in Nth America, bring it on!

Canada has a footy team too :)

We'll be 3rd after this week - Brisbane will get smashed if they play the team they have named (none of the origin players backing up) - I would imagine all the Melbourne players will play.

Plus, we have a bye to come that they have already had, so that's another win they have to get that we have already got.

Good times ahead people, good times ahead.

I wonder if opposition fans realise their own existance.
They shouldn't exist but are here for us to yell at anyway.

globaleagle said:
1) Guess we are just flying under the radar.
2) Not mentioning HGH re the storm either.
3) League in Nth America, bring it on!

Canada has a footy team too :)

I hope this mob can sort the Americans out (at the moment there is two different comps).
The poor buggers that are the Canadians couldn't get to qualify for the World Cup due to not having enough teams last time. Since then league has exploded with teams in Vancouver, Toronto and other parts.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4