Wolverine Face masks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
The first 5000 to get to the game get a wolverine face mask. Perhaps Dave Graney could sing at half time.

http://youtu.be/1xFR7LPQREQ

Its going to be ridiculous - parra jerseys and kids looking like cartoon characters :dodgy:

Just hope that the Player's peripheral vision adjusts, so that they pass the ball to the parra jersey and not the white&maroon jersey of the Broncos :s

How much are the Clubs getting paid to advertise a Movie Franchise ?

Wouldn't have minded it so much if the theme worked in with our club colours, instead of departing from them entirely.

Well at least we aren't playing against a team that actually has yellow as part of their club colours. Oh right...

The Camo jersey colours were unique, the Wolverine colours are 100% Parra.

Plus the Camo jersey was designed by a Defense Forces Person and worn to honour ANZACS :cool:

Marvel should promote the NRL too. This weekend it will be the NRL promoting Marvel :sleepy:

Related article:

Superhero Round at Fortress Brookie

Mon 28th July, 04:07PM

In round 18 we had another cracking crowd at Brookvale Oval to see the Sea Eagles thump the Tigers. The boys would love to have your support again on in Round 21 when they look to exact revenge over the Broncos. The match is on Friday August 1 and kicks off at 7:45pm.

Read more at seaeagles.com.au

Another great idea from the NRL and good to see Manly getting on board. Hopefully a lot of people show up to the game with the free masks on offer. Perry is doing some great work behind the scenes to improve our revenue.

ssar said:
Good stuff - special thanks to @Marga once again for hooking us up with a couple of the Wolverine Masks, my son loves it.

Cheers!

@marga is like the favourite aunty most of us have in our lives!

Well done.

And @ssar

Where did you get the great signature pic you use above there mate??

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2