• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TE and KE you're right. Have only met Tony once at the Warringah Mall Jan 09 screening of 2008 Grand Final for Shelly Cleal fundraiser. All the team were there for it and was a big celebration.

Tony had only just joined the club at that stage and was very shy and polite, was standing alone out in foyer and I said hello and had a chat. A nice respectful polite guy, but very shy and self conscious it seemed.

As long as Tony is going great guns on the paddock who cares if he's not an extrovert or "looks" like he is playing with someone's idea of passion. Form is the thing and Tony like the whole team is winding up into top gear.

To constantly bag a Manly player, turning every thread into a T Rex bagging thread just because in your opinion, after he sores a try he "looks like he doesn't want to be here". Forget the fact he scored the try, the big issue here is what he looks like after scoring it. PMSL that is the most pathetic reason I have ever heard for disliking a player. I guess though, when you have egg smeared all over your face it must be pretty hard to come up with a legitimate excuse as to why you got it so horribly wrong in the first place. T Rex was going OK when he first got here. He was coming back from a fairly bad hamstring tear and we have seen with Brett how that can affect even the best of players. He has steadily improved ever since and is now going great. I'm just glad Des and Crusher pick players on their talent and what they bring to the team and not on what they "look like".

You're right Bones. But, as I said, I'm glad to have the egg on my face.

At the time, and still looking back on it, I didn't think Tony Williams had it in him. I remember being at the SFS when we played the Roosters (last year?) and yelling "RUN" at the guy when he received the ball because he very rarely did. Others here agreed with my opinion of him not being a very good centre/winger, but is playing like a very tough forward now and I'm happy to have been proven wrong.

Again, I can't agree that he "was going OK when he first got here", but am glad he is now. I've never claimed to be as good as Des and Crusher in terms of picking talent (and I doubt anyone here would be - including you Bones) and believe me, I'd prefer to have them in charge than me or anyone else being there.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6