Wolfy gone ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know what you actually meant Cliffy, so no worries. I have seen the term used for the Roosters on many other sites for a few years and the context it was used in.

The main problem with anything like this is, that if someone finds it offensive then it is offensive. Without wishing to be too politically correct, it was easier just to change it than turn it into a massive war :)

All cool now

In today's Telegraph in the "Sport Confidential" section there is a little blurb:
"Wolfman's New Contract
The Sea Eagles are poised to swoop on David Williams following the Wolfmn's shock Origin call-up. We hear the bearded one is close to re-signing with the Sea Eagles on a long-term deal. He is being chased by clubs including the Roosters."

I hope this rumour is true...

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180720.msg227521#msg227521 date=1245112096]
I am deleting all the undesirable comments in this thread. I agree, Cliffy not a good name. Racism isn't something I tend to agree with
sorry dan
wasnt meant in the racist sense but i when you type something i guess u leave it up to comprehension.

If anyone was offended Im sorry
[/quote]

nah its all cool......you fat caaarnt ;)

The Gronk link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=180720.msg227535#msg227535 date=1245117599]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=180720.msg227521#msg227521 date=1245112096]
I am deleting all the undesirable comments in this thread. I agree, Cliffy not a good name. Racism isn't something I tend to agree with
sorry dan
wasnt meant in the racist sense but i when you type something i guess u leave it up to comprehension.

If anyone was offended Im sorry
[/quote]

nah its all cool......you fat caaarnt ;)
[/quote]
look you caaaaaaarnt
Just because i wanna boof stewy as well ;) (jokes)

i think thats what i miss the most about stewy not playing, seeing your posts expressing your bromance for the snake

Rex link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=180720.msg227423#msg227423 date=1245057306]
Read elsewhere that apparently 2GB said Wolfman has agreed to terms with the Chooks ...

"Read elsewhere"?  Source?
[/quote]

Was in the Parra section of LU

Nothing more has come of it so thankfully it is either bull**** or the bloke misheard

If the Manly administration lets Wolfy go they are seriously bonkers. Any time they're thinking of releasing him they should watch the replay of the try-saver against the pink panthers. Love the Wolfman. Go the Eagles.

im actually really peeved that he got selected for Origin, it actually makes it harder for us to retain him!

This is due to the fact his asking price has just gone through the roof and if he has a blinder of a match well then say goodbye to Wolfy cus hell be asking 300k +
(i.e Falou) and the add to that he is also an Aus representative.

Dan link said:
I know what you actually meant Cliffy, so no worries. I have seen the term used for the Roosters on many other sites for a few years and the context it was used in.

The main problem with anything like this is, that if someone finds it offensive then it is offensive. Without wishing to be too politically correct, it was easier just to change it than turn it into a massive war :)

All cool now

We are all getting to politically correct, call a spade a spade. You don't call a spade a hammer if it’s not a hammer.

If someone doesn’t like it tough titties…..  Why is everyone getting over sensitive with calling someone or something the way it just is.

(Dan – not having a go with you because I understand where you are coming from with this as it opens up the site to legal action). If a comment or racial slur offends send me your name and address and I will send you a virtual 50cents so that you can call someone that cares.

What I find astounding is that none of the hundreds of WASP players has ever been called a white C*** on an NRL field.

Matabele link said:
What I find astounding is that none of the hundreds of WASP players has ever been called a white C*** on an NRL field.

because the wasp's are the majority and maybe it doesnt really affect them, i know if somone said that to me i would actually laugh at their inability to affend.

Dan link said:

All cool now

Thanks Dan...not offended, just think there are about a billion better ways to have a crack at the roosters. 

Actually....it is pretty insulting if you think about it.  Who here wouldn't be offended if someone said they had anything whatsoever to do with the Roosters!!

deadlyeagle link said:
im actually really peeved that he got selected for Origin, it actually makes it harder for us to retain him!

This is due to the fact his asking price has just gone through the roof and if he has a blinder of a match well then say goodbye to Wolfy cus hell be asking 300k +
(i.e Falou) and the add to that he is also an Aus representative.
this is a good point,i think wolfman really would like to stay,so that is in our favour although these days it's all about the dollars,if only all our players were as loyal as the beaver...

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=Rex link=topic=180720.msg227495#msg227495 date=1245093870]
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=180720.msg227423#msg227423 date=1245057306]
Read elsewhere that apparently 2GB said Wolfman has agreed to terms with the Chooks ...

"Read elsewhere"?  Source?
[/quote]

Was in the Parra section of LU

Nothing more has come of it so thankfully it is either bullS**t or the bloke misheard
[/quote]

Thanks KE.  Got it.  You do read widely.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=326560

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4