• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good stuff. I think he is off contract at the end of the year. Let's hope Manly can sort something out for him.

If he can stay injury free that would be a bonus. When he's out there, he's very good. Hiku needs more time to get up to NRL standard IMO. hopefully he'll be there on Friday and run rings around the bunny rubbish.

My money is on Farrar. A lot of consecutive season ending injuries, he's goneski.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Apparently has dismissed all rumours about his retirement at the end of the year, which is good news
Hrrmph. Well in that case I retract the glowing eulogy to his career that I posted elsewhere :D

Wolfie not to retire

Responding to the rumour mill regarding his pending retirement.

"Meanwhile, Williams has rejected plans that he would join brother John in early retirement at season's end. The older Williams was forced into retirement at the age of 27 after he was unable to secure a NRL contract despite playing 19 first-grade games for Cronulla last year.
''Not much takes me by surprise these days with the rumour mill but it's not the reality,'' Williams said. ''It's definitely not on the books.''

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-...2iaqb.html

Matt Johns just said that Wolfman has confirmed his retirement this evening :( I guess he will explain that during his appearance on the show

Maybe matt johns was taking the piss with wolfie listening. He would have heard the rumour last week which wolfie denied.

bones said:
Maybe matt johns was taking the piss with wolfie listening. He would have heard the rumour last week which wolfie denied.

That's what I was thinking. If he was,to announce his retirement ud think it would come from the club not Matty Johns show. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6