Wolfman under high ball

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
I noticed Wolfe kicking at the ball a lot last night, soccer style. I wonder what is up with that? He seemed like he didnt want to catch the ball? How has he been going in nsw cup? Because to me it showed someone terrified he was going to make a handling error.

Wolfie hasn't played NRL for a year, so his dealing with the inevitable bombs was mixed. He took a couple cleanly, then used his foot to defuse the rest.

It was not a great night for parings on either wing last night :cool:

Matai should not be out there. With both shoulders heavily strapped, he can only tackle head on. As he turns to try and cover for Blair, he grabs at air, as his arms do not stretch out fully @:cry:

Its only round 7, but I'm exhausted from the stress of watching Manly's once impenetrable defense, vapourize :confused:

Poor old Williame can never play again. Surely we must have a better player in the under 20's than this guy no matter how many injuries we have. Or even belrose eagles.

I'll never forget you Wolfie but it's time to either retire or head to the ESL.

My fondest memory was of you " crowd surfing" into the Leagues Club after the 08 Final.

But it's time to say " bye bye "

I'll never forget you Wolfie but it's time to either retire or head to the ESL.

My fondest memory was of you " crowd surfing" into the Leagues Club after the 08 Final.

But it's time to say " bye bye "

Wolfie did as expected last night. He has never been the same player coming back from that neck injury.

At 150k per annum (not sure where I read that) hes more than welcome to hang around as a backfill > Williame and Blair imho.

Wolfie aint great at bombs, but who else do we have? Taufua coming back but he gives up a try a game from stuffing up bombs as well.
Matai needs to play backrow or interchange, he doesnt have the pace or reach to defend centres.

Apologies all I noticed my post was about brayden williame not Wolf. It wasn't a typo for some reason I must have replied to the wrong thread as I have been very very unimpressed with brayden.

Agree with Mark Wolfie is a club legend however his best days are probably behind him.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6