Wolfman Theme Song

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi there, I'm a long time visiter of this website first time poster and after watching that great display tonight and seeing the crowd howl for wolfie i came up with a great idea.

I think manly should play the song 'Duck Sauce - Big Bad Wolf' every time williams crosses the try line. Everyone should head to YouTube and look it up I can't post it up because I haven't made 5 posts yet but maybe someone else could post it on this thread, its a very catchy song and I'm sure the fans at Brookie will love it!

Matt

Thanks Revilo Thats the song! when they howl it sounds awesome..maybe you should have posted a video without the video clip :p

I saw this video when it came out and after the initial WTF, i was pissing my self laughing. Yep, play it for Wolfie

Mattyfarah said:
Hi there, I'm a long time visiter of this website first time poster and after watching that great display tonight and seeing the crowd howl for wolfie i came up with a great idea.

I think manly should play the song 'Duck Sauce - Big Bad Wolf' every time williams crosses the try line. Everyone should head to YouTube and look it up I can't post it up because I haven't made 5 posts yet but maybe someone else could post it on this thread, its a very catchy song and I'm sure the fans at Brookie will love it!

Matt

Please send info to Grant Goldman (Brookie Ground Announcer) via facebook or his radio program
http://www.2sm.com.au/goldman.html

I Loved Wolfy's fang mouthguard :D

considering wolfy has a strike rate of 23 tires in 21 games at brookie we could be hearing this song a fair bit if he keeps going at this rate!

HappilyManly said:
Mattyfarah said:

Matt

Please send info to Grant Goldman (Brookie Ground Announcer) via facebook or his radio program
http://www.2sm.com.au/goldman.html

I Loved Wolfy's fang mouthguard :D

I second that was thinking the same thing.

What a funny video clip.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4