Wolfman, Oldfield or Hoppa in the #5

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

who Should fill the #5 Jersey when we are at full strength

• Total voters
When healthy, Wolfman is the most explosive player in the back line.

Every time he hits up the ball he carries several defenders a few meters before he's tackled. Robertson on the other hand falls in a heap every time he hits the line...

Robbo is a good finisher but he doesn't really possess the x-factor like Hoppa and Wolfman.

They are all different types of wingers

I love how Wolfman brings the ball back, 100% commitment and is hard to stop

I think Hoppa would be wasted on the wing, but if it came down to that's where he has to be to fit into the team, then hands down Hoppa. Oldfield would be my next choice

The chances of brett and wolf both being fit at the same time this season seems slim at this stage since they are both injury prone. So hoppa will probably alternate between 1 and 5 all year.

deagle said:
When healthy, Wolfman is the most explosive player in the back line.

Every time he hits up the ball he carries several defenders a few meters before he's tackled. Robertson on the other hand falls in a heap every time he hits the line...

Robbo is a good finisher but he doesn't really possess the x-factor like Hoppa and Wolfman.
^^

In Robbo's defense he trys his heart out which is why i love him,i just dont see him as good an all round player as Hopoate nor Wolfman,Even Oldfield is bashing down doors on his way to the top 17,but he isnt there just yet but we have an explosive backline for years to come (Centres post Matai-Lyon era may be a spot of bother,Whare is taking one but who will nab the other?)

Pablo said:
The chances of brett and wolf both being fit at the same time this season seems slim at this stage since they are both injury prone. So hoppa will probably alternate between 1 and 5 all year.

You can add Matai to that list, injury and suspension risk, also Lyon has recurring ankle problems. Hoppa will be in the top team in one position or another.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6