Wolfman howls again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Wolfman gone for season

I hope Manly stick by the Wolfman. He could do media work while he's recovering. Great personality and a good image for the club. Wasn't it around this time last year that the poor bloke broke his neck?
Bad luck Wolfie.

I hope Manly stick by the Wolfman. He could do media work while he's recovering. Great personality and a good image for the club. Wasn't it around this time last year that the poor bloke broke his neck?
Bad luck Wolfie.

bones said:
If the report is correct that Wolfie is out for twelve months then that puts him out for most of 2013 also. :(

Closer to nine months for most athletes, though he's going to struggle mightily when first coming back from that kind of injury. It'll decimate his ability to move laterally. Even if he does get back to play for some of the 2013 season, I think that the 2014 is a more realistic target for him to be back & playing to a reasonable level.

dowdz said:
Feel sorry for the Wolfman. He has no luck when it comes to injuries.

Did we lose Oldfield next year?

Yeah, he's off to the Roosters.

Tough spot for the club, but a great chance for one of the youngsters to push hard in pre-season & give themselves a real shot at the NRL level.

bones said:
If the report is correct that Wolfie is out for twelve months then that puts him out for most of 2013 also. :(

Closer to nine months for most athletes, though he's going to struggle mightily when first coming back from that kind of injury. It'll decimate his ability to move laterally. Even if he does get back to play for some of the 2013 season, I think that the 2014 is a more realistic target for him to be back & playing to a reasonable level.

dowdz said:
Feel sorry for the Wolfman. He has no luck when it comes to injuries.

Did we lose Oldfield next year?

Yeah, he's off to the Roosters.

Tough spot for the club, but a great chance for one of the youngsters to push hard in pre-season & give themselves a real shot at the NRL level.

Good player and a good guy with plenty of bad luck.

I'm gutted , I love the wolf, such a wholehearted player with a heap of talent. Come back mate!

I'm gutted , I love the wolf, such a wholehearted player with a heap of talent. Come back mate!

It takes a lot away from a team not having experienced quality finishers. Losing Wolf,Robbo and Hoppa has put a big dent in our finishing abilities. Jorge is still green and Whare is now going to have to step up and quick.I hope that ability to finish a quality play isn't going to cost us when it counts.

It takes a lot away from a team not having experienced quality finishers. Losing Wolf,Robbo and Hoppa has put a big dent in our finishing abilities. Jorge is still green and Whare is now going to have to step up and quick.I hope that ability to finish a quality play isn't going to cost us when it counts.

Leaves us with question marks on that wing in 2013... hmm. Lachlan Maranta!

IF Wolfy did his ACL he would have to be the most unluckiest player to play the game, seriously when he went down he didn't even twist or pivot his knee, how could he of torn his ACL just by falling over?

IF Wolfy did his ACL he would have to be the most unluckiest player to play the game, seriously when he went down he didn't even twist or pivot his knee, how could he of torn his ACL just by falling over?

MWSE said:

Exactly...

Who's coming through the ranks??

We had an abundance of wingers in 2011 to a bare cupboard in 2013

MWSE said:

Exactly...

Who's coming through the ranks??

We had an abundance of wingers in 2011 to a bare cupboard in 2013

Is the acl injury confirmed as a definite? Just being hopeful that maybe someone reported it wrong.
Wolfie can also work for Manly as a designer while he recovers. The Snake jersies and t.shirts are great.

Is the acl injury confirmed as a definite? Just being hopeful that maybe someone reported it wrong.
Wolfie can also work for Manly as a designer while he recovers. The Snake jersies and t.shirts are great.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4