Wolfman Confirmed for 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Realistically I think that we have maybe 5 guys (Jorge, Cheyse, Gutho, Wolf and Tom T) trying to get one available wing spot.

Barring injury, Snake, Killer, Skivy and Peta are all pretty much safe bets to be Manly's fullback, centres and one of the wingers in 2015.

HoldenV8 said:
Realistically I think that we have maybe 5 guys (Jorge, Cheyse, Gutho, Wolf and Tom T) trying to get one available wing spot.

Barring injury, Snake, Killer, Skivy and Peta are all pretty much safe bets to be Manly's fullback, centres and one of the wingers in 2015.
Pretty much the scenario HV8. I mentioned in the Jorge thread that Jorge has to bring it as there are plenty waiting in the wings. All those guys will fight for that wing spot unless injuries occur to the others. I do like we have some decent outside back cover with Wiliame, Berryman and Satini(if still here) also in the mix. Its nice having a bit of depth in this area.

I would stick with Cheyse Blair and let him develop. He hardly put a foot a wrong when given an opportunity. His height is precisely what we need.
Hiku and Blair are my wing choices when the squad is at full strength.

Hiku's lack of pace isn't really a factor because it's rare to see wingers streaking full field and the defender having to give chase. These days they really need to be good under the high ball and be a good finisher. He ticks both those boxes.

In saying that, he could do to maybe get a tad stronger and lose a little of the gut. It's OK on big Willie but no a winger...

sapphire coast sea eagle said:
ok so I conveniently forgot his 2013 gf performance albeit against a much taller player in Daniel Tupou. Generally quite safe with his hands but Jorge seemed consistently troubled under bombs. Jorge also runs hard and can be perhaps more damaging with kick returns. If something happens to brett stewart, how does Hiku at fullback and Jorge and wolfman on the flanks sound? pretty good to me overall.
I will remember some of the most spectacular tries ever scored to get us there.

I think Tafua will be back but don't see him starting the year and the wolfman had played his last first grade for us. Gutherson and hiku wingers for me and Blair first can off the rank but when Tafua is fit and has done a shtonne of high ball practice(some of it in reggies) he should be there. His kick returns are vital with snake at the back b

StuBoot said:
mickqld said:
Wolfman supposedly signed by the Dragoons. Teaming up with George.

Nooooooooooooo, please not be true.

That's a bit sad, love the wolf. But good luck to him if they have provided a longer contract. Thanks for the memories, guts and great entertainment mate.

Jeez, Tetevano, Williams, G. Stewart, Watmough, King, surely there is cap space in abundance at Brooky now.

Gutherson has to be playing first grade this year if we want to keep him. Clubs will be circling who will offer alot more than we can afford, but if they are also guaranteeing him a first grade spot, probably at his favored fullback position, its an easy decision for him to make if he's stuck playing NSW Cup.

ALinda said:
StuBoot said:
mickqld said:
Wolfman supposedly signed by the Dragoons. Teaming up with George.

Nooooooooooooo, please not be true.

Triple please!

If true, that sucks, bitterly disappointed to lose him..... :(

I'm with you there. I was really hoping he'd get to back to his confident best at Brookie. Sad if not to be. I do wish him luck whatever he does though.
He broke his neck for us against the scum.
He scored one of the most epic tries ever to get us into that GF.
He never whinged or bagged the club when he was under fire from senior boys about his GF performance.
Good luck Wolfman. You deserve it.

Sad if true.

He's been a great player for Manly over the years and he will be missed on and off the field. He's been a superb finisher, scoring some scintillating tries with one of the most memorable being the match winner in the 2013 preliminary final against the Bunnies.

Good luck at the Dragons Wolfman.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8