Wolfman, Blair, or Williame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mosto

I have a well known member
Premium Member
Not a great position to be in I know, but with Snake tipped to come back this weekend, which of these three should go. The suggestion is Wolfman will miss out. Now, last week first time the Bulldogs threw it towards Wolf's wing, he flew in off the wing, missed the tackle and left the winger unmarked to score. It's probably the biggest flaw in his game, but given Blair does the same thing occasionally, I think it's coached, rather than instinctual. While we haven't seen it for a while, we at least know Wolf is capable of good football and has a strong kick return. For me, I'd keep him in.

Blair, for the most part, has been terrible, with the odd solid, not great, performance. Like Wolf, he is capable of a solid kick return.With little other option, he stays this week but is first one out when we get someone back.

Williame is the one to go for mine. He apparently has speed, but I'm yet to see it. He's hands are terrible as is his defence.

If Snake's back, keep the wingers as is and move Hiku to centre.

All players available, none of the three are in first grade, but given the current injury issues, Wolf is a much better option than Blair or Williame.

If Wiliame gets picked again it is surely his very last chance. I'd usually be slower to jump on a young guy who's only just settling in to first grade but he dead set cost us the game last week single handed.

I'd go with Stewart at fullback, Blair and Matai on one side with Hiku and MCK on the other.

Out of those three though I would drop Wolf. We might get some alright performances out of Wiliame if he plays wing but there is no way that he should play in the centres.

Saw this piece of late mail just before..
Sea Eagles will also receive a massive boast with Brett Stewart set to return from groin injury, he will come in for D.Williams or Foran if he fails to overcome hamstring injury, if Foran is out Hiku would play 5/8. DCE (foot) is expected to play despite toe injury. Hodges is also expected to replace Hasson on bench

It would be good to see how Chee Kam goes with a stint in the centres. He surely couldn't go any worse than Wiliame, so even if he's average it would be a net gain.

I'd go with Stewart at fullback, Blair and Matai on one side with Hiku and MCK on the other.

Out of those three though I would drop Wolf. We might get some alright performances out of Wiliame if he plays wing but there is no way that he should play in the centres.
MCK .??? How many if any NSW cup games have you been watching ? MCK and Williame are a disgrace to the Manly jumper

It would be good to see how Chee Kam goes with a stint in the centres. He surely couldn't go any worse than Wiliame, so even if he's average it would be a net gain.
Williame was considered ahead of Chee Kam so this would give you some i dea on how good Chee Kam has been perfoming at cup level .

MCK .??? How many if any NSW cup games have you been watching ? MCK and Williame are a disgrace to the Manly jumper

Who do you pick for the centres in Lyon's absence? FYI, MCK scored a double in a victory during the last round.

Who do you pick for the centres in Lyon's absence? FYI, MCK scored a double in a victory during the last round.
I would have T red in the centers and bring the big bopper Vave up from NSW cup and leave the big flopper MCK in NSW cup where he belongs . The first try he scored was off a kick near the goal line by one of our halves and all he had to do was dive on the ball unopposed and the other try he scored was from inside our 10 metres when he gathered a loose ball and stepped inside a lerthargic tackle by one of the Dogs forwrds which is what you see made often at NSW cup level . We will agree to disagree :)

Williame has to go, surely. He is less than a myth, an abomination, his insipid performance last week should be enough to ensure he doesn't get another crack.

I would have T red in the centers and bring the big bopper Vave up from NSW cup and leave the big flopper MCK in NSW cup where he belongs . The first try he scored was off a kick near the goal line by one of our halves and all he had to do was dive on the ball unopposed and the other try he scored was from inside our 10 metres when he gathered a loose ball and stepped inside a lerthargic tackle by one of the Dogs forwrds which is what you see made often at NSW cup level . We will agree to disagree :)

I'm not exactly advocating MCK, but i have to laugh, you say MCK is behind Williame so shouldn't be picked but then you propose Vave come in who cannot get off the NSW bench even when we have so many injuries???

Also Williame as our worst ever buy is super harsh, the kid was signed basically for NSW Cup, much like Berryman or Satini, now the fact he is even getting a run ahead of these two makes him better

Sure, he is pretty limited but in any normal year he would not have even played first grade

I'm not exactly advocating MCK, but i have to laugh, you say MCK is behind Williame so shouldn't be picked but then you propose Vave come in who cannot get off the NSW bench even when we have so many injuries???

Also Williame as our worst ever buy is super harsh, the kid was signed basically for NSW Cup, much like Berryman or Satini, now the fact he is even getting a run ahead of these two makes him better

Sure, he is pretty limited but in any normal year he would not have even played first grade
Vave would offer much more than MCK and thats not funny it true

How'd Satini go last week ? At least he is a centre, I'd rather he have a shot then playing MCK out of position.

If Foran is out and Hiku goes to 5/8 then all three of Wolf, Williame and Blair will play you would imagine.

Like Wolf, he is capable of a solid kick return

I love the Wolfman, but I was underwhelmed by his efforts last Friday. I'll forgive the defensive lapses as I feel wingers get blamed too often for the sins of those inside them, plus he wasn't Robinson Crusoe in that department. However he is still letting bombs hit the deck and he had very little impact with his running game. Felt to me every time he got the ball he was easily contained and a lot of the time driven back. Happy for him to be given another go because I don't doubt his effort, just not really delivering results at the moment.

In fact we have really been down on effectiveness coming out of our own end. In the good old days Skivvi, Horhay and Wolf would be eating up meters out of dummy half and getting through the line to get the forwards on the front foot to finish off the set. This season we seem to be easily held in our own 20 and are losing the battle for field position. I think Hiku is the only one who has made a few inroads in that area, but is fighting a losing battle. Hopefully we can change that up this weekend.

Agree Williame is not up to this level and If he plays on the wing it will be worse as none of the wingers know of positioning in defence or have the speed, Wolfie has dropped in that area and Williame will be a nightmare under the high ball. Expect Bellamy to instruct bombs away for Wolfie as well

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6