Wolfman back on the prowl

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

km@ntis

Manly winger Dave Williams could complete his miraculous return to the field sooner than expected after being given the all-clear to begin contact training.

His surgeon delivered the good news today, less than five months after Williams fractured his neck at Brookvale Oval.

Wolfman couldn't be happier and is already pushing for a spot on the Sea Eagles' World Club Challenge tour to Leeds in February.

“I’m clear to start contact training and will be right to play if I get selected for the World Club Challenge," he said.

“I’ve been able to train at a certain level up til now, so it’ll be great to take it to the next level.”

Despite the severity of his injury, which was expected to leave him sidelined for at least six months, Williams says he wasn't surprised by the news.

“I was expecting it, I’ve felt ok for a while.”

Sea Eagles trainers are yet to decide exactly when and how Williams returns to full duties.

But both coaches and fans are sure to be happy to see him fighting fit so soon.

...Great stuff, I wish him all the best in our quest of going back-to-back in 2012!

We'll need him fit all season now Robbo and Hoppa are gone.Great to hear he's ready as Manly need a big year from the Wolfman...

Wolfman said on FB he's got the all clear to start head butting people again. Perhaps a new try celebration will be seen this year from Wolfy.

How good is this guy going.

Wolfman is back.

Couple of big hits in defense against Broncos. He is really stepping up in 2012.

Also he did a great take of a bomb, under pressure, near the end of the match. Had he dropped that, the broncos would have had the feed inside our twenty and it would have been as good as game over.

bones said:
Also he did a great take of a bomb, under pressure, near the end of the match. Had he dropped that, the broncos would have had the feed isnside our twenty and it would have been as good as game over.

He had a fair bit of work to do as well for his 1st 4 pointer on Friday night.

There are rumours in the UK that Woolfy could be signing for Leeds Rhinos for 2013. As Manly are now sorting out contracts for their top stars is there any news about the the Wolfman's future and might we be seeing in the ESL?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8