Wolfie's Fangs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
What are the fangs in Wolfman's mouth?
Are they in his mouthguard?

They look awesome but I thought he'd at least give us one howl considering it was a full moon.

Cherry's mouthguard is a half & half maroon & clear. It looks awful.

He had a real crack tonight. On one occasion in the second half Jennings beat him twice but Wolfie chased him and crashed him over the sideline just metres from the try line.
I must admit when some of the less familiar players warmed up with an assortment of strange numbers on their back I was worried. I thought Penrith, with their big strong forwards would steamroll us sans four of our Internationals. But this was a fantastic team effort. One reminiscent of early last season against Easts, which kick started our push to the premiership.

• 👍
Reactions: Fro
Wolfy caught a high ball in the South East corner just last night :huh:

Scored two tries and defended vigorously!

The fangs are awesome :D

Loved the whole game - great to see the Boys smiling and enjoying the Game once more.

read an article somewhere on the internet today that said he doesn't wear that mouthguard every week, only when its a full moon!

the next full moon is when we play canberra, but i think its a day game?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8