Witt has to go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
witt tried the back hand, over head , one handed flick pass today. jesus it was funny! i saw Jye give him a standing ovation while the rest of the crowd just moaned!

So, we have a witt must go thread. After half a season 1st grade. But King, who shows so much week in week out to be the next SBW, should sign for life.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOLD!

ive got 750k to say we shouldnt be chip kicking in our own half in round 16 against coaches instructions.going once,going twice,gone........

Flip, i think our thoughts on King are now boring and well documented, while he hasnt done much, considering hes never playing, he is also obvioulsy carrying injuries. The problem is Kingey is one of 5 props where monaghs and witt are not interchangable players, far more vital

Witt has improved where as Monaghan has reached his peak... another STUPID chip kick on half way at a time when we really didn't want to give the ball back to the Bulldogs in a half decent attacking area.... Get us a decent half back and then Witt would be fine. Dunley is the most potent attacking weapon we have... we have to sign him again.

Struggled yesterday, but I dare say he was carrying an injury for the vast majority of yesterday's game.

Dunners took a few knocks, who remembers his run straight into the dogs forwards close to the line juat in front of the scoreboard! no regard for life or limb, he was just flat out!

out of all the blokes unsigned, hes the one id most like to see stay.

To lose Dunley would be criminal.

BTW the cranky pills seem to have worn off & that's having a positive effect on his game. No brain explosions for a while now - good stuff.

We all love Witt's goal kicking and his defence is generally considered adequate. I haven't heard anyone claim that he poses a threat to opposition defences either individually or by putting others through gaps.

Is there agreement that Witt doesn't pose a defence threat to the opposition?

In terms of threats posed by the playmakers, I'd rank Dunley 1st, Monas 2nd and Witt a distant last.

right on candy, witt can tackle and kick, his attacking options are minimal,

he doesnt run the ball nor set anything up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4