Wish it was us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Souths would embarrass us in a Grand final like they have embarrassed us the last two times we played them. I'd rather not make it to a grand final than to watch that happen.

That might happen bones, but there have been plenty of upsets before.

We'd have MB and Choc back. They should be missing Luke.

I'd rather be there. Coming off the back of 2 wins, our mentality would hopefully be different than it is now.

Anyway, wall to wall hypotheticals. But if we won, it'd be the sweetest of victories.

As it stands, it's going to be one of the most anticlimactic GF's ever.

simon64 said:
bones said:
Souths would embarrass us in a Grand final like they have embarrassed us the last two times we played them. I'd rather not make it to a grand final than to watch that happen.

I'd rather be there. Coming off the back of 2 wins, our mentality would hopefully be different than it is now.

Anyway, wall to wall hypotheticals. But if we won, it'd be the sweetest of victories.

I've got very dear friends (one in particular who's Mum is 72 and been waitin' for 43 yrs). As much as I'm "unfond" of Souths, I despise the Dogs.

More than enough for me to want Souths to win.

AND they deserve it more, on form, as well.

RiverEagle said:
simon64 said:
bones said:

I've got very dear friends (one in particular who's Mum is 72 and been waitin' for 43 yrs). As much as I'm "unfond" of Souths, I despise the Dogs.

More than enough for me to want Souths to win.

AND they deserve it more, on form, as well.

Same position- have close friends who have never been to a grand final and they are so excited about this week I have to on default go for souths

Even though they have played dirty this is there time - they look like we did in 2008 very motivated and all on the same page as an organisation.

And nothing would please me more than to see the dogs lose another grand final - well this year anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8