Wingers in 2015 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I see a lot of people talking about development of gutho and tom which I support and agree with. But do people realise that Blair is only 23. He could easily be developed and supported as well. He's not some veteran who we've seen everything of. He got a raw deal at parra and maybe needed some maturity but from what I've seen he has the size, speed and skills to do really well.
Yeah I do know he is only young and I do rate him; however, as some others have suggested I think he is better suited to centre (in fact Toovs has him there in our next trial). He reminds me alot of Craig Innes who was a gun for us in the centres back in the day.

I don't why we obsess about the high ball about our wingers not being real great as i think we got targeted more cause of our lack of putting more pressure on the kicker and defending more in our own half making it easier for opposing to teams to target our wingers . my wingers would be Hiku and Tafua but with Tafua out id go for wolfman . but its good to know that whatever winger we put in will do the job so its all good .

Gutherson looks like he might have the inside running over Blair seeing as he's been named on the wing in the FG team for the trial v the Chooks. Blair at centre to cover Matai who may well struggle to play round 1.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4