Win next week or it may be out of our hands.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
With tonights result and with the cows having newcastle at home and the bunnies playing the eels we will almost certianly need to win on Friday or we will be relying on other sides losing to make top 4 unfortunately.

Even with the injuries I am very confident we can finish the broncos off and grab a top 4 spot.

With tonights result and with the cows having newcastle at home and the bunnies playing the eels we will almost certianly need to win on Friday or we will be relying on other sides losing to make top 4 unfortunately.

Even with the injuries I am very confident we can finish the broncos off and grab a top 4 spot.

A fast start is again in the script. Use T Williams up to smash them early, then it won't matter what happens in the second half.

A fast start is again in the script. Use T Williams up to smash them early, then it won't matter what happens in the second half.

Yep.Having him as the sweeping runner made him look like a different player on Sunday.I wasnt too dissapointed with his second half.We had no ball and when we did we were just trying to stem the tide.As much as he can frustrate me he is a weapon that is defintely worth having in a big game if they can direct him properly.

Yep.Having him as the sweeping runner made him look like a different player on Sunday.I wasnt too dissapointed with his second half.We had no ball and when we did we were just trying to stem the tide.As much as he can frustrate me he is a weapon that is defintely worth having in a big game if they can direct him properly.

Broncos should have beaten Storm. That loss will only serve to make them more desperate, which makes me nervous. I think Fortress Brookvale will see us home, so I'm thankful it's here and not there.

Broncos should have beaten Storm. That loss will only serve to make them more desperate, which makes me nervous. I think Fortress Brookvale will see us home, so I'm thankful it's here and not there.

Their best player in my opinion is Alex Glen and he is back,as is the good nuggety prop whose name escapes me so they will be desperate and basically full strength.Hodges had his best game in ages also last week.

Their problem is their halves,they have nothing while ours have everything covered.But this will be tough as we rarely play without Ballin cleaning up in the middle of the ruck.Seeing Buhrer operate for 80 minutes will be good though.The brookie faithful will give us the edge.

Their best player in my opinion is Alex Glen and he is back,as is the good nuggety prop whose name escapes me so they will be desperate and basically full strength.Hodges had his best game in ages also last week.

Their problem is their halves,they have nothing while ours have everything covered.But this will be tough as we rarely play without Ballin cleaning up in the middle of the ruck.Seeing Buhrer operate for 80 minutes will be good though.The brookie faithful will give us the edge.

Their right side is the danger. Teo Hodges and also Thaiday. Those blokes will have their hands full, hopefully, dealing with our guns on that side, so we should get them elsewhere.

Their right side is the danger. Teo Hodges and also Thaiday. Those blokes will have their hands full, hopefully, dealing with our guns on that side, so we should get them elsewhere.

I wonder if Hodges will try to pick a fight with T Rex or Matai. Somehow I expect him to be in a very genial mood on Friday, just for a change.

Hodges is just another Tahu. An angry and bitter grub. Tahu got owned yesterday, expect Hodges to experience the same. Looking forward to Stevie putting a special on him.

The broncos have some good mobile units, Gillette, Teo, Beale. They also have a pretty good pack of Origin class players. What they lack is a quality spine. Their 9, 7, 6 and 1 are no better than ours....we probably have them covered in all those spots.

Hodges is just another Tahu. An angry and bitter grub. Tahu got owned yesterday, expect Hodges to experience the same. Looking forward to Stevie putting a special on him.

The broncos have some good mobile units, Gillette, Teo, Beale. They also have a pretty good pack of Origin class players. What they lack is a quality spine. Their 9, 7, 6 and 1 are no better than ours....we probably have them covered in all those spots.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6