Wimmaway Thread #798

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah, my friend is Kate McClymont who won a Walkley for her expose on the Bulldogs salary cap cheating.

A bit of a heavier hitter than the flyweight Magnay.

I cant wait until we announce Lyon's signature, I am going to sign up for the parra forum and give them hell!!

[quote author=Matabele]

Did anyone read that suck piece about him in last Saturday's Herald? Talk about trying to whitewash a tomb.

Ms Jacquelin Magnay if memory serves!, isn't she a friend of yours?

[/quote]Ms Magnay was a guest at Brookvale for the Tigers game according to the Sea Eagle News I read at the weekend. A few pics of her in the Eagle Angel Lounge.

I cant wait until we announce Lyon's signature, I am going to sign up for the parra forum and give them hell!!
Me too.
Keep your user name the same and we can have some fun as I can agree with adn you with me.Throw a few rumours in there aswell.cant wait.

Nah, my friend is Kate McClymont who won a Walkley for her expose on the Bulldogs salary cap cheating.

My apologies, Ms McClymont was the one that got lucky whilst investigating Liverpoool Council.

[quote author=Matabele]

My apologies, Ms McClymont was the one that got lucky whilst investigating Liverpoool Council.

[/quote]

They HAVE councils in Liverpool? As much of a waste of time as it is to have one on the Central Coast.

[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

It wouldn't be the only investigative piece she's done. I know you're a bit embarrassed for leading with your jaw, but I'm afraid my contact has a few more Walkley's than you. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Should I get a ruler out for you Matas, or do you carry your own for your "Mine is bigger than yours" posts?? :blaugh: :blaugh:

It wouldn't be the only investigative piece she's done. I know you're a bit embarrassed for leading with your jaw, but I'm afraid my contact has a few more Walkley's than you. :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

It's the most notable though, and she definately got lucky. She fell into the story, didn't know the magnitude of the salary cap violation and didn't really realise she had a gen-u-whine story until the sports department wet themselves upon hearing it. She nailed the story though, and she's a quality journo, but that's how I've had the story relayed to me by other SMH writers - and it didn't sound like sour grapes, because other than that one occasion (which produced more laughter than criticism), they spoke very highly of her.

[quote author=Matabele]

It's the most notable though, and she definately got lucky. She fell into the story, didn't know the magnitude of the salary cap violation and didn't really realise she had a gen-u-whine story until the sports department wet themselves upon hearing it. She nailed the story though, and she's a quality journo, but that's how I've had the story relayed to me by other SMH writers - and it didn't sound like sour grapes, because other than that one occasion (which produced more laughter than criticism), they spoke very highly of her.
[/quote]

You have a look at who writes any big expose the SMH has. It'll be Kate.

She may stumble across them or even have them given to her, but she knows how to milk them dry.

Anyway, I just like knowing that the club reps reading this are reading who we're talking about. :dance:

We need Jamie badly, or at least another centre. Matai is simply not up to first grade defensively. He basically lost the game for us against the broncos. I cringe every time he goes one on one against any centre.

If we get Jamie Lyon, I will honestly go on the official site, and formally apologise to Crusher for accusing him of his inability to get a next YOUTHFUL big thing at this club.

Does he what!!!! he expects Crusher to wheel them out year after year. Dont think he realises it does not happen overnight.

Ryan, you do realise some of Crushers finds are still only just making their way to be fringe first graders at Parra this season right?

Give up guys... when little ryan gets his mind set on something it is just stuck there... check out all the threads today about willow taking BK's spot.. he must have been thinking about it all night

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2