Willy Mason

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Daveagle said:
I see that muppet Weedler is there too.
What will be tonight's channel Nein exclusive ?

"Unrest at Manly- Willie misses Choc and asks for release to play under world's greatest coach"

Me thinks you just like to stare at a big willie:blush: Whatever floats your boat....

Vyssini said:
BOZO said:
Welcome to the mighty Sea eagles Willie Mason
modelling the new jumper

I'm going to stare at these pictures for one month to get used to Willie Mason playing for us...
Me thinks you just like to stare at a big willie :blush: Whatever floats your boat...

I'm impressed .. he did not bag Newcastle .. in fact was positive in a way .. even though he was shown the door.

Willy Mason :

"I do bring that experience they need and the way Manly play, they play pretty tough and pretty ruthless, I love that."

Shoe1 said:
mozgrame said:
BOZO said:
Willy and Matt

It doesn't get any more MANLY than ths!!

BIG WILLY BALLIN'

nice

2015 front row:

Willie Ballin BJ

I feel sorry for BJ. I've never said that before.

BOZO said:
Willy Mason :

"I do bring that experience they need and the way Manly play, they play pretty tough and pretty ruthless, I love that."

Unlike at the knights where they are more rough and toothless.

I wonder how long people are going to be amused by willie puns

Maturity of this crowd.......I'm thinking some time in 2019

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7