Willis Meehan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Going by the new hayne clause (not registered in the nrl) we could select him anytime, right Toddles?
Not really - it's a cap thing not a June 30 thing. We have exceeded our second tier cap and are currently getting special allowances by the NRL to play Parker, and before that, Knight. Meehan could play if we get more injuries (though I can't see him playing given he hasn't played in 2yrs).

Hayne can come back now because June 30 doesn't apply to non registered players; however, the cap is in play regardless. Hayne couldn't come back to Parra unless Foran's money doesn't count under the cap this year - if it does, then no Hayne for Parra until 2017.

If parra had wanted to sign Meehan he would have been playing since round 1.

The NRL has one rule for clubs like parra and on rule for the rest.

they seem to be taking turns in favouring certain teams and when they win a competition they move to favour another team until that team wins the comp.

The roosters were favourites for a year or two and could do no wrong then souths and now parra

Evening up the competition to make it more attractive for TV?

Also the NRL are yet to register him for first grade. So it's like the Russell Packer case, Reserve Grade only until we can prove he has rehabilitated.

Also the NRL are yet to register him for first grade. So it's like the Russell Packer case, Reserve Grade only until we can prove he has rehabilitated.
Hey Stiffi, every time I read your name I seem to have an auto-response in keeping with your name. What is the significance of that name?

So players can play reserve grade only and that's ok with nrl but Hoppa can't coach lower grades because of accusations.

lowering standards.jpg

Very hard to run fast when you have a massive Sti..,..

Well, he doesn't have to lose his whole mongrel (YES...I spelt whole correctly)

Vave only lost about a quarter of his fat, and he moves OK now. Stiffi could just think about becoming a Parra member (oh look! Another penis joke!! lol) while he's on the starting blocks.

That would do it for me! Escape flaccidated! I mean facilitated.

Damn it! These dick jokes will have me up all night. Sh1t. There's another one.

I'm out. (Don't even think about it!)

Spoke with a few people who went down to NSW Cup yesterday and they mentioned that Willis was more than a handful for the Tigers, certainly looking the goods for next year with a full off season under his belt.

Can't wait to see him next year. Very promising to hear that! We look to be building a very solid pack

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2