Willis Meehan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cc eagle

Bencher
What's our situation regarding Willis ? noticed him on the field last night during warm up assisting the boys.

• 📚
Reactions: Ben
Manly go to the NRL in 2014 complaining about unsavoury characters associating with their players.

Manly go to the NRL in 2016 requesting the NRL registration of a self confessed Stand Over Man for criminals .

Hard to work out what our Club's values are anymore :confused:

As our quota of players was already exceeded by Knight, how could Meehan get a run? :rolleyes:

Manly go to the NRL in 2014 complaining about unsavoury characters associating with their players.

Manly go to the NRL in 2016 requesting the NRL registration of a self confessed Stand Over Man for criminals .

As our quota of players was already exceeded by Knight, how could Meehan get a run? :rolleyes:
I think guys like him come cheap because of their past. They obviously have talent but because of what they've done you get a big discount. If they come good you can usually get mates rates on their next deal too because you gave them a chance. Like AFB too.

Fair question - pretty imposing pack if there's 1 more shrewd purchase for 2017 - hope Meehan has been among it & is keen to go - can play 100%.

AFB has turned out to be exactly what we need in the team - along with Vave, some line breaking forwards. Willis Meehan will be a similar body which we have been crying out for for years.

Lets give the guy a chance. Brent Kite openly admits that he was a thug as a teenager but later changed his ways. I'm sure we all have things we have done as kids that we regret.

Most people would agree, clubs are run like a business, & there aren't many values in business these days....

So, can we look forward to a bikie gang replacing Coco Joy as our major sponsors in 2017?
I vote for the Finks - a joyous band of boozy brothers
unnamed.jpg

Is anyone in the know as to how long we have to wait til he can be registered?? We need to blood this guy now so he can get fg experience in this year and get him up to speed for the start of next season

Is anyone in the know as to how long we have to wait til he can be registered?? We need to blood this guy now so he can get fg experience in this year and get him up to speed for the start of next season
Manly has used up all their roster, even had to lobby the NRL to field Knight.

I have no inside knowledge, but I fear the lure of his boxing career will always be too strong for any real commitment to Rugby league.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6