Willis Meehan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
View attachment 4095

After a Manly loss, I regularly retreat to my Phuket bucket.

View attachment 4095

I also use it to celebrate special occasions like, birthdays, anniversaries, weekdays, weekends, waking up. Yes, Sir! Phuket is my motto and it serves me well in all circumstances. Stress doesn't exist if you can look at any situation and just say.......Phuket!

looks like busweiser, why would you want to drink that piss?

Not a Pattaya fan Moz?

Not really a fan of Thailand in general. Not since the awkward communication breakdown I had with a tour guide. They asked me if I'd like to see the Pattaya tunnel. Being a Barry Mckenzie type bloke, I thought, bloody oath!

Turns out it's a real bloody tunnel. No innuendo! Imagine my embarrassment, standing there nude from the waist down with an akubra covering my old fella, staring at a bunch of construction workers. They were looking at me like I'm the weird one.

Please note: As with most of my posts, this didn't really happen, but has been submitted for primarily my own amusement.

^ Amused me, too, mozgrame!

Thanks Ron! Wait...you're a real person, hey? Sometimes the voices trick me, but as yet, they haven't created usernames and wrote to me.

You're not me are you?? :wondering:

I could live with you being me, but what if I'm you? Then we'd both be in trouble.

Oh well...Phuket!! We'll be fine, mate! :rofl:

^ I'll check my IP address and get back to you. It's possible I am you, but I can't be sure until the Internet tells me one way or the other.

^ I'll check my IP address and get back to you. It's possible I am you, but I can't be sure until the Internet tells me one way or the other.

I'll keep an eye out for our/your/my tweets. If it's on twitter, it's fair dinkum!

I should get back on twitter. I haven't tweeted in ages. Are you/we on twitter, or was that a dream I had?

I'm going to check if I can still access my account. See you all there!

Hey, I am still there! Thought dump central. If you have a brain like mine that just won't stop thinking. LOL!!

@mozgrame

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8