• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just seen an article stating how his effort on Burgess will be a test for the new shoulder charge rules they spoke of during the week

If he gets any sort of charge from that, league is stuffed. Was not much more than bracing for a collision
If the Rooster gets off, then if Willie is charged he must as well!

Will be an absolute joke if he gets charged for that. Cant afford willie out coming up against the canberra pack next week. If mason landed backwards nothing said!

left arm was raised so you could argue attempt to tackle was there.
Although I do believe it was a shoulder charge and penalty should be sufficient not a week or two on the sidelines

By the way I agree with @Ryan , Willie needs another year!!

I'll add my weight to that Mark.

The guy only wants one more year. He's vastly experienced. And he's not looking for a pension fund. He puts in. He bends the line. And from all reports, he is a character that the rest of the playing group love having around.

I fail to see the conundrum. Sign him for one more year.

The NRL in true style will make an example out of willie given him a week suspension.

The NRL administration is a joke.

I have no problem with the NRL making it that shoulder charges mean an automatic visit to the judiciary. What I do have a problem with is changing the rule mid-season. It should be brought in from the start of next year, otherwise we'll have a situation like we have now where one player gets away with it one week and the very next week a player is charged and suspended for what was a lesser hit simply due to a mid-season rule change.

Even though I don't think it was a shoulder charge, I'm worried that Willie will get charged over this. While Kane Evens got away with a blatant shoulder charge, Willie is likely to get suspended for what looked like a shoulder charge but was really just him bracing himself for impact with a 115 kg front rower running right at him.

Greenberg's disgusting slime trail is all over this one. Let's see if we can knobble the evil bad guy from the peninsula again.

Simple Show Kane Evans tackle last week and compare it to Mason's , If Evans was not charged how can you charge mason for a lesser tackle ( every single player charged with a shoulder charge this weekend should use the Kane Evans vision and ALL get off)

Man the sooner Greenturd leaves the game the better in my opinion

OK Lachlan Coote on Holmes 21:17 does the same brace as Willie did

Neither player ran/charge forward :mad:

Last edited:
Looking at the replay is clear that Wille's forearm pushes Burgess away. barely any shoulder contact at all, plus it wasn't the initial contact anyway.

Pretty sad it has got to the point where the wimpy AFL bump is now 10 times more brutal than what the NRL allows. Ridiculous what untold damage this lot have done to rugby league.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4