Willie Mason

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If this idiot comes to the club, I will not be renewing my membership because it will be obvious the club is content with mediocrity. Some washed up goose from Newcastle that was overrated even at his best, is not the way forward for this club.

Snake said:
If this idiot comes to the club, I will not be renewing my membership because it will be obvious the club is content with mediocrity. Some washed up goose from Newcastle that was overrated even at his best, is not the way forward for this club.
Mason is a legend - it would be like having an online troll on our team. He'd thrive in maroon. I'd love to see him here at brookie.

Bring him on - yes please!

Jerry1 said:
Snake said:
Mason is a legend - it would be like having an online troll on our team. He'd thrive in maroon. I'd love to see him here at brookie.

I respect your opinion, but don't you want us to build? the guy turns 35 early next season. If you look at the list of premiers over the last 10 years, not many (if any) had a 35 year old in the engine room. It's a young athletic game these days, and we need big young fit athletes to compete, not washed up clowns looking for a pension.

Snake said:
Jerry1 said:
Snake said:

I respect your opinion, but don't you want us to build? the guy turns 35 early next season. If you look at the list of premiers over the last 10 years, not many (if any) had a 35 year old in the engine room. It's a young athletic game these days, and we need big young fit athletes to compete, not washed up clowns looking for a pension.
Yep but sometimes you need inspiration. Aka Ben Kennedy - a year or two can change the team.

I have never liked Willie Mason I don't think many people do!
In objective fairness Willie did a great job for the Knights. He seemed to have humbled with age.
If we can get him cheap which is the key I can only really see positives as our younger players like Jake T step up!
I am sure Donny and the boys can have the old boy firing for one more year.

At Brookie next year? I don't know if it will ever be possible to see myself and a big willie in the same picture. I would spend money to see this happen though.. I would think he would get excited too. He's gotta come.

Dan79 said:
I have heard that he may be heading to the Dragons. Nothing signed yet of course.

Not sure if this is one of the rumours we do believe but apparently the Dragons won't be getting him due to salary cap pressure. This is same pressure which is apparently might see the Dragons release or not be able to re-sign players like Morris & Merrin.

Masked Eagle said:
Dan79 said:
I have heard that he may be heading to the Dragons. Nothing signed yet of course.

Not sure if this is one of the rumours we do believe but apparently the Dragons won't be getting him due to salary cap pressure. This is same pressure which is apparently might see the Dragons release or not be able to re-sign players like Morris & Merrin.
It came from Willie himself to one of my best mates, who is a knights supporter. Not that it makes it any more plausible.

I know a lot of people do not like Mason, but with our young forward pack, his experience would be great for them

Remind me again which paper these two fools write for.

There you go.

Go back to your lives folks.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8