Willie Mason

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
Has been brilliant all year but tonight he's been amazing. Toughest i've seen him play ever in his career.

Good on the bloke. Proud of him.

Has been brilliant all year but tonight he's been amazing. Toughest i've seen him play ever in his career.

Good on the bloke. Proud of him.

He has been awesome !! I was gonna search for a topic from a few months back and bring it up where everyone was debating if he would be a good signing or not

He has been awesome !! I was gonna search for a topic from a few months back and bring it up where everyone was debating if he would be a good signing or not

I thought he was a class A knob the last cpla years...but has proved me wrong this year. There was a moment in the game tonight where he punched it up hard, got the penalty and just got on with it. Years gone by he'd be mouthing off and firing up the opposition. I hope they sign him up again.

I thought he was a class A knob the last cpla years...but has proved me wrong this year. There was a moment in the game tonight where he punched it up hard, got the penalty and just got on with it. Years gone by he'd be mouthing off and firing up the opposition. I hope they sign him up again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6