1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Willie mason on Sterlo

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by damiennp90, Mar 4, 2015.

1. damiennp90

damiennp90 Well-Known Member

Menai, NSW
    Ratings:
    +327 / 17
    A bit worrying. Just talking about the rule change where players have to get off at at once. Not one at a time. And big w said he knew nothing about it. A little worrying.

2. Clint

Clint . Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,654 / 14
    ewwww I bet Sterlo is not happy about that.

3. TagMonster

TagMonster Well-Known Member

Canberra
    Ratings:
    +506 / 28
    This is a nothing comment. He is playing games. Toovey was one of the coaches that spoke out about current coaches being on the board that made this rule change.

4. Fibro Eagle

Fibro Eagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +721 / 30
    Just watching big willie on sterlo he is pumped for friday night makes him feel young again cant wait to rip in thats why he plays the game looking forward to it myself as well

5. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,043 / 30
    I love Willy

• Like Like x 1
  6. PJ

PJ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    I always suspected James Hooper was a boof head after watching him on the Back Page and his efforts on Sterlo tonight confirm this. Clearly doesn't like Manly and speaks like he is from the caveman era. He should stick to writing rubbish articles in the Daily Telegraph!

• Like Like x 3
  7. BirdMan4ever

BirdMan4ever Active Member

Ratings:
    +244 / 11
    willie was pumped for para, but puts the brakes on when the going gets tough, all talk for me, big for nothing, no big hits, all talk.