Willie Manu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Someone on MSE has posted saying that Many has signed Willie manu.

If this is true not sure of this is a good thing because he sounds like a lose cannon. Then again he at least has some mongrel in him which a few of our other forwards are lacking.

if he is cheap I dont mind. Is good for depth and as tookey said he has some mongrel.

hopefully we have put some form of behaviour clause in his contract if true. according to Dragons fans he was killing in PL towards the end of the year.

Another dickhead joins the fold. Just what we need.

MAybe we should be sponsored by Boystown or something.

He's not too old, and he has the aggression that Manly sorely need I reckon Mata. It would be weird seeing a Manly forward be emotive on the park. It's also quite rare that a Manly player (whilst at Manly) gets into trouble. I think the club has a strict behavioural regime. Look at Monaghan going on holidays early. I think he would be a very, very fine addition, but I seriously question this has happenned.

It's also quite rare that a Manly player (whilst at Manly) gets into trouble. I think the club has a strict behavioural regime. Look at Monaghan going on holidays early.
I presume that is sarcasm.

Manly players not getting into trouble while at Manly? Hmm...let's try:
1. Hoppa - abusing ref, elbow on Galloway in '04 and '05
2. Walker - going AWOL on the drink/drugs in '04

Last year we were going to sign ever footballer off contract plus half the world that were.

MSE doesn't have much depth to its content at present - and it is the silly season.

I think the fact that he is not listed in the 2006 pre season training squad announced today probably setttles this arguement well & truely

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6