Willie Cut Off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All comes down to $'s and cents. A big Willie for $200k is value for money. Since arriving at the club he has been nothing but positive on and off the field and has tried to buy in to the culture. To be honest the same goes for Burgess, who I honestly thought would be dud buy of the century. Might be the case that there is only room for one though !

Rumours about where trying to shed a fair few forwards to get greg bird. Josh massoud confirmed warrick has been moved on the fultons are now head of recruitment.

Anyone else think Sao and Hasson had their best games Friday?I hope they keep these 2 because I think they could be special.Still young and learning and I'd hate to see their best footy played elsewhere.

Anyone else think Sao and Hasson had their best games Friday?I hope they keep these 2 because I think they could be special.Still young and learning and I'd hate to see their best footy played elsewhere.
That's a gee up right? Sao is great but Hasson is a glorified reserve grader & that's being nice.

There is just something about him that once he gets older and plays more games could develop into a good first grader.Sterlo likes the look of him.He can be re-signed for a quarter of the price the likes of Myles,Brown and Lussick have signed for and he's much younger.I could be wrong but I'd like to be proven wrong and not see him wearing carving up wearing another clubs Jersey

Mason.... No thanks. He has been ordinary most of the year and slow defensively around the ruck most of the time

I reckon he'd have another season left in him. I don't reckon we have the space.
He should go to the UK for a payday for a year or two.

I also thought Sao and Hasson played good games. Sao can be good - has potential to be a big, rough prop capable of intimidating a bit. Just a shame he isn't enormous, rather than just big. And now that we have enough decent front rowers, let's play Hasson in NSW cup as a back rower for a bit and see what develops. He's big and athletic, if nothing else.

I also thought Sao and Hasson played good games. Sao can be good - has potential to be a big, rough prop capable of intimidating a bit. Just a shame he isn't enormous, rather than just big. And now that we have enough decent front rowers, let's play Hasson in NSW cup as a back rower for a bit and see what develops. He's big and athletic, if nothing else.
Sao needs to hit the diet and weights that Taupau did over the offseason. Bit like Gallen's regime from a few years back where he packed on 10 kgs or so..

Was interesting to hear (maybe Fittler?) during the commentary on Friday night stating that Turbo was easily the strongest in the pack during wrestling drills. He's far from the Taupau physique, but technique and natural strength sure seem to be enough for that one!

Was interesting to hear (maybe Fittler?) during the commentary on Friday night stating that Turbo was easily the strongest in the pack during wrestling drills. He's far from the Taupau physique, but technique and natural strength sure seem to be enough for that one!
That's was Johnsy I think but yeah you're correct. Gets it over all the big boys in the wrestling practice..

Think I'd be a JakeT player than Taupau.Media get excited about Taupau because of the spectacular things he can do but it happens maybe once a month.

Sao could be a beast, seriously. He has a lot of natural aggression about him and he seems to love mixing it up in first grade. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Kiwi squad for their end of season tour of Britain, or at the very least their train-on squad.

Sao and Jake Trbojevic are going to be our props for the next decade, provided we can keep both at the club. Though from next year Sao will probably have to bide his time playing from the bench behind Myles.

Yes Hasson had probably his best game for Manly on Friday night, but it was 99% defence. He offers next to nothing in attack and doesn't get over the advantage line. Kinda like Ferris did (and it helped take his game to the next level) I think he needs to bulk up a bit before he makes an effective first grade back rower.

Still, it was good to see Hasson actually having a good game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8