Willie and sonny bill

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Seeker783

never thoguth id ever say this but i hope the bulldogs kick some *** tommorow. I knew Willie when he was a young fella playing for westlakes rugby, and hes always been an arrogant bully. Anyone notice that during his interview on the footy show he couldnt look at the camera he shut his eyes every time they passed it. I hope Sonny tears him a new a-hole. Sonny is the epitomy of a good young fella with integrity and honesty.
Anyways thats my rave over  ;)
Go the Bulldogs ???

One thing I will say for Willie at least he wasnt scared to admit y he left but. Although I think its very arrogant for a player to challenge the ceo like that.

Mate it'll be the biggest anticlimax since last years Grand Final. Just a media beat up. Willie's too soft to go looking for trouble, anyway he'll hide behind O'Meley who is the real enforcer and will be the one the Dogs will miss most tomorrow.

What I do hope is that the fans get into it. I'd love to see the Dog Pack let loose in the Chook Pen to wreak some havoc. Let's hope there is a dead set riot out there tomorrow.

[quote author=Chip & Chase link=topic=177241.msg181198#msg181198 date=1207224259

What I do hope is that the fans get into it. I'd love to see the Dog Pack let loose in the Chook Pen to wreak some havoc. Let's hope there is a dead set riot out there tomorrow.
[/quote]

Yeah mate because that is good for the image of the game.
Young kids go to NRL games incase you haven't noticed.

SBW told the fans to behave and sit back and watch a cracker of a game.
I have a lot of respect for the kid after watching his interviews. He is level headed and not a thug like Mason.

Amazing what a bit of polish can do.  They both like urinating in the same places.

It would be great if there was a crowd riot.  Maybe the NRL would be true to their threats and throw the Bullwogs out of the comp - and the Rorters with them!

My dislike for the dog's is much greater then that for the roosters, maybe it has something to do with the fact that the roosters at least stayed loyal.
I hope the roosters smash them, nothing would give me greater pleasure then watching the dogs fans implode with there own hatred.

How about Gould's attempts too give Willie all the excuses he needed to dodge what the panel were throwing at him. Even going for the sympathetic view at times. And then when sonny comes out he attempts to make it look like SBW is overreacting to a bloke who is clearly just looking after himself.

Talk about brown nosing, but do you expect anything less for a roosters player?

Agree Flip, I do not mind Gould generally but he seemed to be taking Willies side with things last night.  How was Mason looking after himself anyway?  He did not get his way, threw a tantrum and left.  What a farking sook.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
The problem may not be on the field but off the field i had a chance to go tonight for free but said no.
  Don't worry.  None of the chardonnay set will bother turning up that far west.  The only problem will be if the Lebs spy some Jews or something. 

I cant belive people are seeing SBW as an angel and willie as the devil.

Both have a long history of off field antics. Urinating  in public, shagging in the toilets, drunk driving etc etc.

Both are scum and would not fit our no dickheadcs policy. Face it.

I would love nothing more than seeing a great spud/chirf type contest  but im betting they will play on the opposite side of the ground.

The best bet is Kane Cleal to head high Willie

I just knew it would be a crap game.  How poor is Cleal?  I reckon it will be a long year at the pound.

As I suspected a complete and utter anticlimax. Dogs were never going to be in that game despite the Footy Show and Channel 9 trying to hype it off the Richter. Take SBW out of their pack and they have nothing. Ryan is getting on now, Matua is waiting his time till he can go back to Souths, Hughes has been on the outer for seasons, Morrin is a biter and the rest are journeymen.

What an embarrassing fizzle despite the load blowing every time SBW touched the ball. I had to laugh at them trying to outdo each other with the first call of a Mason-SBW coming together, pity it never happened. Have they no sense of professionalism in that commentary team.

Must say the Roosters are looking OK and could be a smokey for this years title.

Roosters are looking good though I think the jury is still out with Pearce. Their centres defensively have yet to be put to a real test but they show a lot of promise and have that vital ingredient - depth.

i wonder if SBW's piss weak attempted shoulder charges get counted as missed tackles. He tried to get shrek about 3 or 4 times all he achieved was slowing shrek by about 10%. His only slightly effective one was on an already stationary mason and it did was fire mason up for the first try.

I thought anasta was great last night, kicking, running and passing game were all on song

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2