Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Tony Williams came on and changed the game today with that massive hit. THEN, he showed passion after it !!

David Williams is also probably our best winger overall. Great in defense these days. Brilliant in attack.

I don't want to create a petition, because they are the saddest thing since the movie, "Singing In The Rain", yeah, I cried.

But Des Hasler - we have lost Rodney - sign T-Rex, he is living up to his hype and potential, as we all knew he would as a forward.

That is all.

He needs more minutes imo. Wolfman came up with some great tackles and plays today, he is great at helping us get off our own line.

Yep sinces moving to the forwards he's the real deal. This is why we bought him in the first place. Sign the sucker!

Ryan said:
Tony Williams came on and changed the game today with that massive hit. THEN, he showed passion after it !!

David Williams is also probably our best winger overall. Great in defense these days. Brilliant in attack.

I don't want to create a petition, because they are the saddest thing since the movie, "Singing In The Rain", yeah, I cried.

But Des Hasler - we have lost Rodney - sign T-Rex, he is living up to his hype and potential, as we all knew he would as a forward.

That is all.

Agreed. Need to wrap up some talent before we lose them to dead beat clubs. Love the way he is playing at the moment.

Ceagle said:
He needs more minutes imo. Wolfman came up with some great tackles and plays today, he is great at helping us get off our own line.

I know man...I was thinking at one point, "where the **** is T-Rex", but Des had him sitting on the pine.

T Rex screaming after the hit was awesome to see. Hope he continues to play with that aggression as our pack doesnt have much of it.

T Rex, Lussick will be our semi final weapons that Des has unleashed. And Big Joe just gets better with age he was carving up the meters today. At times we lacked intensity in defense but I really think its because we have been marking time till we get a crack at the big time and it all starts NOW.

T-rex has been huge since he got back. Wolf is a very handy backup for Hoppa now he is out for a few weeks. The depth that wasn't there last year is covered this year.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

I hope he's okay for next week, he was grabbing at his hamstring & seemed to be in quite a bit of discomfort before coming off, it'd be a shame for him to cop another injury now.

He was great before his hammy injury, if he can get back to that level & continue building (which I have no doubts that he can do) then he is a player that will be a weapon for us for a long time.

Lovely bloke & a game changing weapon, really hope that he stays Manly.

Agreed. He had a real impact on the field. That hit he put on which forced the ball loose effectively led to a try. He has been bringing great intensity off the bench.

I really hope he stays, he is a real asset.

Agreed, T-Rex was great today, had impact from the moment he was on the field.

What I saw different in T-Rex today was that he actually is starting to look like he believes in himself and his ability, it was a great performance by him probably the best of the season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7