williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
time for this 120kg monolith to put his body on the line.no excuses today tony.get in,chase the hit ups and smash these f..kers.if he cant get excited today he never will.

Its his time and Baileys.

They can forever silence critics today.

Yeah we are in real trouble.

bob dylan link said:

You can't forever silence people here. Its impossible.

TH  should be pulled off he showed no urgency  in the ingoal just then plus that shocking pass luckily oldfield got it, his heart isnt with us..

Flip link said:
[quote author=bob dylan link=topic=185274.msg293543#msg293543 date=1284270304]

You can't forever silence people here. Its impossible.
[/quote]

Well you can make it appear that they have been silenced but only if you put them on your "ignore" list :p

Tony silenced me with his amazing kick off and awesome offload to the touchie. All the williams' fans are absolutely right - he's fantastic!

mr seagles link said:
thats why matai,stewart,and king are f*cken dogs and dont deserve a contract....i
please **** off and die you are a troll not a manly fan

Another stroke of genius from the dinosaur. Did anyone see Williams' involvement in the Dragons' 65th minute try? No one was even near him and he fell over.

I'm dying to hear from big Tony's fan club.. Kiwi? Bones? Where are ya?

He is not a good footballer he is just a big unit and that is what he relies on all the time.

He makes Iro look like a true great of the game

codewana link said:
Another stroke of genius from the dinosaur. Did anyone see Williams' involvement in the Dragons' 65th minute try? No one was even near him and he fell over.

LOL, because I don't need to get on here and bag the bloke every week I am in some sort of fan club ? Righteo

He was average, had a crack and was involved imo but was out of position and it showed. Surely you can do better than having a crack at the bloke for slipping over ?

Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=codewana link=topic=185274.msg293598#msg293598 date=1284277204]

LOL, because I don't need to get on here and bag the bloke every week I am in some sort of fan club ? Righteo

He was average, had a crack and was involved imo but was out of position and it showed. Surely you can do better than having a crack at the bloke for slipping over ?
[/quote]

Just a bit of fun KE - your remarks about Tony it that post was the most negative I've seen from you (of him).
The slip was just the tip of the iceberg - it was the kickoff and offload that cemented my views!

mr seagles link said:
thats why matai,stewart,and king are f*cken dogs and dont deserve a contract....i

No brains some people. This reply is up there with the dumbest I have read on this forum.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6