Williams out.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So who slots in there? Gutherson was only permitted for a 'dead rubber' but you wouldn't want to put him in such a pressure regardless..

SeaEagle21 said:
So who slots in there? Gutherson was only permitted for a 'dead rubber' but you wouldn't want to put him in such a pressure regardless..
who ever wears the maroon and white will make us proud

BOZO said:
SeaEagle21 said:
Don't doubt that, just genuinely asking who will slot in for Williams as i am not sure about who is available that's all

Gibbsy and Fatty just said wolfy not out yet, hes got a back complaint but if he doesn't play gutherson would replace him.

SeaEagle21 said:
BOZO said:
SeaEagle21 said:
Don't doubt that, just genuinely asking who will slot in for Williams as i am not sure about who is available that's all
Lets leave it till the end so we can keep those Cock's in suspense :)

comic097 said:
Gibbsy and Fatty just said wolfy not out yet, hes got a back complaint but if he doesn't play gutherson would replace him.
They have sent Wolfy to a rehabilitation session at the "Touch of class" to straighten his back out

He tweeted a photo of himself with the fangs mouth guard in. About 20 mins ago. Could be a good sign.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6