Williams in World Cup Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rex

Bencher
The fairytale year continues for David Williams:

http://sportal.com.au/league-news-display/tate-out-of-final-60778

Tate out of World Cup final
20/11/2008 6:01 PM
Sportal

Australian winger Brent Tate has been ruled out of Saturday's Rugby League World Cup final against New Zealand with a hip injury.

Tate suffered the injury in the Kangaroos' 52-0 thrashing of Fiji on Sunday and scans on Thursday revealed a Grade 2 tear in his right hip flexor muscle.

Manly's David Williams has been called into the starting line-up as a direct replacement for Tate, with Karmichael Hunt, Craig Fitzgibbon, Anthony Tupou and Brent Kite to start the match on the bench.

Cronulla lock Paul Gallen is in doubt for the match with a thigh complaint, with Anthony Watmough placed on standby should the former not be cleared in time for the match.

Kangaroos team to play Kiwis:

Billy Slater, Joel Monaghan, Greg Inglis, Israel Folau, David Williams, Darren Lockyer, Johnathan Thurston, Petero Civoniceva, Cameron Smith, Steve Price, Glenn Stewart, Anthony Laffranchi, Paul Gallen

Interchange: Karmichael Hunt, Craig Fitzgibbon, Anthony Tupou, Brent Kite

I got a cold shiver tonight seeing Wolfman in an interview with Danny Weidler, then they took a shot of him hanging out with Paul Gallen.

I hope he doesn't get illusions of magnificence.

Good luck to Wolfy hope he tops it all off by re signing for another few years

I imagine Stuart is talking in his ear of the 'benefits' of playing down the southern beaches next to his new best mate, Grubby Gallen. 

Grub Gallen should not even be in the side. He is ordinary and a grubby thug, in the same ilk as that other Sharks scumbag, Greg Bird.

Price out of final, would have to think Perry would come in, unless Stuart does something stupid like promoting Fitzgibbon or Laffranchi to front row which would see Watmough get a run

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6