williame

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Lurker has him set to be offered a new contract with the club.

'A month ago Manly told Brayden Williame he was free to leave at the end of the season - now they are about to give him a new deal.

Williame is far from a favourite at Brookvale - he cops plenty from the fans and lost his first 13 NRL games straight.

But with Jamie Lyon set to retire and ongoing concerns over Steve Matai’s injuries, the Sea Eagles are set to retain the wing/centre.'

If we need a winger go on a holiday to Fiji. You'll find them everywhere, busting to play in Australia.
If you want to recruit a quality player get one that Bellamy has coached.
It's not that difficult.

Between you, me and the fence post.....Wiliame is still better than Wright.

The reality though is that both are NSW Cup level players who thanks to injuries are playing more first grade for Manly in 2016 than they really should be.

Good back ups, but not players who would be first choice regulars in the NRL side.

At least he isn't gifting the opposition tries like he did in his first 10 games. Better than Wright, and unfortunately we haven't got anyone else at the moment.

Here we go again.

Ummmmmm now we need to be rerebuilding.

That means developing Youth. Pick a young kid with potential, yes a mistake here or there and let them get used to the big time.

Brayden made some mistakes but he did some exception things as well.

If Willy army has to go I don't know what you thought of Jorge.

If we need a winger go on a holiday to Fiji. You'll find them everywhere, busting to play in Australia.
If you want to recruit a quality player get one that Bellamy has coached.
It's not that difficult.
Players that leave the comfort of the Storm and Bellamy,have a long list of of not reaching the same heights.A.Blair,Mann,Hoffman,Nielsen,Waqa,Manu

great mental toughness by WILL I AME to get through the tough times and the criticism

I know many people aren't Soccer fans on this site - but did you know that Gareth Bale played 20 Premier Leagues games over 3 seasons without a win for Southampton and Tottenham before finally getting his first win? He was written off, sold for a nominal fee, and smashed by the fans for 3 years over it.

Someone remind me how that worked out for him?

Not saying that Brayden is the best player in the world - but to be able to come through the criticism and start to deliver is a real nod to his mental toughness, and a trait to be admired. The kind of bloke you want by your side when the going gets tough I reckon.

Respect to you sir.

Wiliame leaves "keyboard warriors" behind.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/content...wiliame_it_was_tough.html?cq_ck=1470108090202

Hmmm I wonder who he could be talking about???

Related article:

Sea Eagles star Brayden Wiliame beats curse and stars in team revival

Jon Geddes, Manly Daily
August 2, 2016 1:24pm

BRAYDEN Wiliame has shed his tag as the NRL’s most cursed player to become a key figure in the Sea Eagles’ spirited charge to make the play-offs.

The young outside back has impressed in the Manly side that have won the past four games on the trot and has also agreed to a new deal with the club.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6