1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Williame - Never Again

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Baz, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Baz

Baz Beaver's Headgear

Ratings:
    +263 / 2
    I'm as bitterly disappointed as anyone at that insipid display from the boys but can we all please unite and agree on one thing: Williame should never be in the fg team again, dropped cold a ball leading to a dogs try and had a brain spasm whilst trying to bat dead the ball to gift them another try. If that wasn't bad enough he then unnecessarily rushes in on the dogs last try to give Rona a 30m gap to score in. The bloke just deadset can not be in our team.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. SeaEagle21

SeaEagle21 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +869 / 14
    I have to agree, but would Lavaka or Goodall be any better at this level? bit of a worrying thought that one

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,111 / 287
    Agree. Thought Green on the wing would have been better with Mateo, Symonds, Lawrence or starling in.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Nightbot

Nightbot Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 2
    Not sure but he has proven he is not up to it time and again. Time to give someone else a go.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. maxta

maxta Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Toowoomba, Queensland
    Ratings:
    +2,345 / 56
    I hate to play the "blame him" card as tbh, most issues we had was again as much as I hate to admit it, in the ruck
    Truth is, he looked shaky, indecisive & lacked anything in attack & defence.
    Would prefer an alternative winger in future..... Definitely

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Terry Zarsoff

Terry Zarsoff Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,553 / 68
    Not his fault they lost.

Gutherson would be better though, last night's game notwithstanding. And he can find the line.

Oh but that's right, we're paying him to play for Parramatta.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,744 / 257
    But you all said he did well at the Nines!!!

If you want to win some coin , keep playing him and bet on the opposition!

• Dummy Spit Dummy Spit x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Wyllie Eagle

Wyllie Eagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 5
    Jamie rushed in on that last try as well which caused Wiliame to come in. That said, why players simply don't ground the ball over the try line instead of trying to bat it over the dead, baffles me!

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. Eagles2nv

Eagles2nv New Team, New Beginnings 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,407 / 35
    Unfortunately the kid seems cursed when it comes to first grade.

can understand he being picked, but fortunetly with snake back next week, turbo can head back to the wing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,338 / 60
    Harsh call on the Rona try. He doesn't follow Lyon in and the Dogs score an easy 6 point try near the posts rather than a riskier 4 pointer out wide. The defence failure happened in close. Taufua was as bad, maybe worse, and only saved by the lucky freak try he scored.

Manly gave themselves no chance with their continual loss of possession in the worst possible position, and with their paper thin goal line defence.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  11. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,739 / 125
    The good thing is that if Snake had played it would have been Tommy on the right wing and Wiliame would have been the NSW Cup sides problem.

The bad thing is that although we had a good cover for Snake in Tommy at FB, his forced move off the wing meant Wiliame again darkened our first grade team and again showed why he should be labelled "never to play first grade again".

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. PONTIAN SEA EAGLE

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +948 / 80
    Seems snake will occasionally be out with injuries meaning tom t to fullback.Which got me thinking OMG we don't have wingers ffs.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. HoldenV8

HoldenV8 Well-Known Member

Adelaide
    Ratings:
    +6,739 / 125
    Based on previous performances, and his game against the Donkeys on Thursday, would Gutho have been better than Wiliame?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Terry Zarsoff

Terry Zarsoff Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,553 / 68
    Yes.

In saying that , I think Williame can play. Once he gets a 1st grade try (in a premiership game, not the Auckland funfest) under his belt and in a winning side, he could start turning the corner.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. Steve76

Steve76 Member

Ratings:
    +88 / 30
    Gutherson better than williame? Your kidding right.!!
    Both good enough for parramatta, and while your there, take tafua with you.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dummy Spit Dummy Spit x 1
  16. JenEagle

JenEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,631 / 45
    After watching Williame last year it's beyond me how he is still in our squad let alone in first grade.

• Agree Agree x 6
  17. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    Yes I too think Williame can play. But what ever it is he can play it sure as hell isn't NRL football. OzTag Maybe

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    He was great for the Bulldogs

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. double hoops

double hoops Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,630 / 113
    We all have to start somewhere guys. That was a big occassion for him so you expect some nerves. Myles on the other hand what is his excuse. Browne whats his excuse. Williame has appeared to be our best back up outside back. I say give him some more time in the top grade, we need to develop a consistent winger. He won't become comfortable in the NRL playing for Willow. Our problems are mid field, and piss poor planning and preparation. We werent ready for a game of footy, we wont be ready next week either. If there is a 3 on 1 over lap it's a bit rough blaming the winger lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +968 / 40
    Hopefully Stewart is back next week or we could be in real danger of losing to the Tigers. Parcell should stay aswell imo

• Agree Agree x 1