Will you become a member, or renew your membership next season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will you become a member, or renew your membership next season?

• Total voters
it depends... do you reward signings like lewis Brown and Nate Myles with your hard earned cash ?

Or do you make the club pay the price and express your disgust in this INSANE signings and retention ?

Im a cut throat business man who is driven by results ! You want my business earn it !

ATM Lewis Brown and Nate Myles are not the blokes i want to hand over my cash for at the expense of local juniors

Last edited:
I voted undecided. I probably will renew my membership but I will make them work for it. I only buy a 3 game GA family pass these days away.

Sorry not for me, can't stand what they are doing to our club so why reward them!!

They'll have to win my respect back before I part with any more $$$$

I run company mate.. i have been contemplating supporting the club with sponsorship etc

I have no problem with the precedent they set with Mateo who was shown the door and banished.

But admitt no1 we made a mistake with Brown/Myles/Dylan Walker/APi
at the expense of very capable existing players like Hiku, Gutho, Leary, Mateo, Jayden Hodges

show the same precedent with Myles and Lewis Brown that they did with Mateo and admitt they made a mistake HUGGGGEEEE

But this has not been the case !

No corporate sponsorship from me sorry

Most likely. I usually dither until January and stump up.
I think I am addicted and always hope the next season will be a better high.
Maybe Sea Eagles Anonymous beckons.

If it was going to the players , or the support team Id probably continue.

But knowing it just goes straight to the Penn /ZtH coffers, sorry you'll have to prove to me you are worthy of my money!!

I will renew for 2017. The future will depend on the club retaining the Turbo brothers. We lose them and the Penns failure is complete!! The ball is in your court owners!!. The first thing that must change is that the fans and members are NOT irrelevant!! That language was a low point this year. Opinions need to be listened to and not ignored. Never again should a club legend be ditched like a dirty sock cause he was not aligned to the owners. The club has let us down this year and things need to change quickly!!

Last edited:
I will renew for 2017. The future will depend on the club retaining the Turbo brothers. We lose them and the Penns failure is complete!! The ball is in your court owners!!. The first thing that must change is that the fans and members are irrelevant. That language was a low point this year. Opinions need to be listened to and not ignored. Never again should a club legend be ditched like a dirty sock cause he was not aligned to the owners. The club has let us down this year and things need to change quickly!!

Our membership dollars have zero affect on recruitment, those funds come from the NRL salary funding.

Yes, I will definitely be renewing my membership along with 4 other family members.
If you can't support the team through the rough times then don't bother supporting through the good times. Just because we had our worst season since the early-mid 2000s shouldn't deter people. It was going to happen sooner or later with all the change in personnel that had to occur.
Newcastle won 1 game all year and even their fans aren't fair-weathered like a few on here.

Yes !!! Always through thick and thin . I may be pissed off for what happen this year but I love the club and have hope for the future
11059440_947786021945500_6665840093732400263_n.jpg

I voted No. I live overseas and there is no incentive for me to renew and I need every dollar of my hard earned as we've just started a young family. 2016 was the first time in many years i had not renewed my Sea Eagles membership and until the club starts communicating and treating their members with a bit more respect, brings back the professionalism we've been laking, i won't renew my Sea Eagles membership. I do however, continue to keep my $20 football club membership.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4