Will we ever know?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
Will we ever know the full story?

After all, we are only fans.

After a successful season I am gutted and very disappointed.

Heresay, inuendo and who is to blame are forefront in my mind.
There are too many agendas in my Club and I look at the other Clubs' fans laughing at us once again, even though we are Premiers.

David Perry, Bob Reilly, Zorba, appear to be catalysts of the breakdown of the Club but are we privvy about the goings on in the Board?

Could I cheer for Brett & Kieran wearing slaggy blue & white? I don't think so.

It took a long time to discover the real story of the demise of Gough Whitlam. Will the real Manly story take as long?

lismore_fan said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:
You miss spelt innuendo.

ZIIIINNGGGG!

misspelt is one word!

Funny, funny stuff!

There's a lot that's happened in the background that only a handful of people will ever know.

It's complicated

lismore_fan said:
Will we ever know the full story?

After all, we are only fans.

After a successful season I am gutted and very disappointed.

Heresay, inuendo and who is to blame are forefront in my mind.
There are too many agendas in my Club and I look at the other Clubs' fans laughing at us once again, even though we are Premiers.

David Perry, Bob Reilly, Zorba, appear to be catalysts of the breakdown of the Club but are we privvy about the goings on in the Board?

Could I cheer for Brett & Kieran wearing slaggy blue & white? I don't think so.

It took a long time to discover the real story of the demise of Gough Whitlam. Will the real Manly story take as long?
The fact is Perry and Reilly ran the show , they were in charge , they are the ones that are accountable for all this crap we are now going through , they made all the decisions , all the wrong decisions . I cant believe Perry and Reilly had the opportunity to extend Haslers contract but failed to do so. Who ever Thinks that Perry and Reilly
are not the real reason for the demise of our Grand final success , celebrations and future aspirations should ask all our players who have lost all respect and want nothing to do with those two incompetent fools . Perry and Reilly should go and join the past losers of the north sydney board in retirement.

We will never know because even if it all comes out there are 2 sides of the story and its ultimately believing if the actions were justified. Short of the dogs holding a family member hostage, I find it difficult to comprehend circumstances where working for the dogs is going to better in any way shape or form than staying at the mighty sea eagles.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4