1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Thurston be missing for the Cowboys Rd 8 match?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Daddycool, Apr 22, 2011.

1. Daddycool

Daddycool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +283 / 2
    When does the Australian side get picked? If it's after this round then that should mean Thurston will be unavailable for the Manly v. Cowboys match in rd 8, thus boosting the chances of a win.... perhaps Matt Scott as well.

2. Ralphie

Ralphie Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Bredbo
    Ratings:
    +2,093 / 231
    It won't matter if he's in or not. The most overrated player in the game IMO.

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    If this ain't trolling then I just don't know what is anymore.

4. torana355

torana355 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,491 / 27
    I want to beat them at full strength, will be a give us a good idea where we are really at. The only top eight side we have beaten is the knights and they are injury riddled.

5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +310 / 0
    I don't care how we beat them, just as long ad we do. The 2pts are all that matter.

6. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Players don't get stood down for tests, only Origin

7. Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +976 / 0
    Test teams are usually picked after the last match of the round so he won't be missing.

You can still think players are good but overrated. For example, if common opinion is that Andrew Johns was the greatest player of all time and you believe that, than in your opinion Joey was overrated.

8. Rusty

Rusty Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    The cows are traveling well at the moment, but I still feel they are just a few frustrations short of a big loss, and then their season could implode. I just don't rate them as a team, even with the form they are showing.

9. manlyforever08

manlyforever08 Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0
    positive is he won't be there for the Brookie game in round whatever it is before origin II :)