Will Rose play against Melbourne?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I think we need him. The Cowboy front rowers made huge inroads, and we need big George's bulk.

Don't see the value in George against the Storm. Smith and Cronk love the inside ball back to Slater through the ruck. George would be an obvious target for that play.

Don't think we need him defensively because the Storm props don't offer anywhere near the damage that the Cowboys do. IMO though we do need his metres. The Storm are still the masters of the wrestle and Georges ability to go through the advantage line and not get dominated is worth it. I've said it before but as much as I love Mauros effort, he is too easily dominated and I'd hate to be charged with taking the next hitup of of Mauros because the defensive line will be primed and ready to hit you.

I think we need George. The Cowboys started to roll over us in the first half once King and Kite were off. We need him to keep the roll on with hit ups that bend the line.

Pro and Cons for Rose to play.

But Cameron Smith is too smart of a footballer not to exploit Rose's laziness around the ruck.

Points will be hard to come by this game. Need to be on our defensive A game.

Vickus Mauro gets my vote.

We're winning with Vic. All the forwards have to do is hold the line. They basically did that against the stronger Cows. Our backline is superior, and that's where the tries come from.

If Tooves says NO, I say NO.
So I'll tell ya tomorrow.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7