Will Phil Gould ever acknowledge the exsistence of the Eagles? /RANT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jado said:
I am a bit harsh calling him a doush, I actually like Gus in the last two years, except when he and 'Rabs' start behaving like bickering old ladies.....

Those 2 are nothing compared to the senile old ABC radio team of Morrow and Ryan. They are hopeless to try and listen to. They keep talking over the top of each other and Ryan just seems to dribble on incesantly. Do they just wheel them out of the nursing home for weekends do they ?

Rabs is defenitly on better meds this year as he seems to be more aware of his surroundings. Last year he was very loose.

manlyfan76 said:
Rabs is defenitly on better meds this year as he seems to be more aware of his surroundings. Last year he was very loose.

But his eye sight is failing, at least a half a dozen times this year a close call has happened but to my eyes i saw the ball get placed or conversely saw the ball dropped and Rabs is like "oh looks like he dropped it" when he didn't or says its a try when it was clear to those who can see that it wasn't.

have to wonder how many season he has left...?

Ryan is a true blue Manly hater. Morrow is a tragic Goons man, and it shows. There's really no one on radio or the box who I like, but then again, I don't like many people, as you all know. Just press mute when the games on.

I remember seeing some of coverage of Gus being a guest speaker at a function held for Beaver mid way through season 2008 .

In it he is addressing the team as a whole, how he thinks they can and will the comp that year , and how good it would be for them as a team to send Beaver out with a GF win .

I know Gus loves to dribble , but I have not really picked up on him being anti Manly . Certainly not to the extent of others in the media anyway.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6