Will people stop moaning about the salary cap

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Who said:
Willy Mason is the first established top-grade player we've signed in years - and that's because he was unwanted at his old club. Yet clubs like Easts, the Donkeys, Cronulla and the Dogs continually sign well established players who must be on big salaries.
That's the difference between us and THEM!
Totally agree this is the difference....we have cap issues & sell up Kite, Glen Stewart, Perry...& now have major issues with backended contracts & junior players we have developed that are being offered ridiculous coin.
Yes Manly has plenty of talent worth big dollars that stay for less, sprinkled with unwanted 1st graders who are far from elite....obviously helping keep the balance....
What gets me with Roosters & Co is they sign big name players, then more plus, the talent developed like Guerra, Cordner, Tupou, Sheck should surely have massive upgrades since 2012 after winning a GF & making rep teams then they sign other juniors who are the pinnacle of Toyota cup like Hastings ect....then after signing Mr Breezer Ferguson still have money left to chase more???
I mean the Roosters smaller money earners like Moa ect , I have little doubt are on more than Lui, Jesse, Hasson ect

We need to adopt something similar to the NFL. Teams pay player wages only. These wages are made public for transparency. All third party agreements are coordinated between the NRL head office and the players agent. This would continue to provide transparency. Yes, it could still be routed, however; it would be easier to identify and more difficult than at present. If you combined this with a third party player valuer and better long serving player discounts you would have a more fair and transparent system, all be it still imperfect.

I totally agree, people need to stop with the conspiracy theories, get their heads out of their arses and start living in Reality Street.

Manly To Win! said:
I totally agree, people need to stop with the conspiracy theories, get their heads out of their arses and start living in Reality Street.

Agree, in fact I'm accidentally in Kelly Street.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8